Chapter:- 1

Ayman's POV:

"Go away. Please. Who are you? Please leave from here." I said looking at the man who was wearing a black mask hiding his face. My body was shivering badly thinking about the consequences. He took a step forward and I moved back but to my bad luck my leg hit the bed and I fell down. My eyes widened when I saw him coming towards me and I closed my eyes. Tears started rolling down on my cheeks. I felt him very close to me and opened my eyes to find him leaning on my face.

"Get lost you monster." I said pushing him with my all strength and stood up immediately. He fell down as he didn't know my actions. I kept my dupatta on my head covering my chest properly as his eyes were filled with lust.

'Ya Allah send someone to save me. Who is he? I don't even know him.' I prayed in my heart for a miracle to happen. I saw him getting up and his eyes were blazing fire making me more scared. I was about to shout when my eyes fell on his writs and it made me more shocked and scared. The same watch. The same bracelet and the same ring. No. No. It's wrong. He can't do this to me. I saw him coming more close to me and shouted.

"GO AWAY. YOU BETRAYER. YOU MONSTER. GET LOST."

"NOOO!!" I woke up with a jolt and looked around to find me all alone, in my room, safe and sound. I closed my eyes to let the tears fall down. I looked around my room only to find it dark just like my life. After he left my life lost its light and hope. I'm just a body who is taking breaths just for her loved ones. For my Mamu, Mumani and my Bhai who are my life and my family. I lost my friends the day I broke him. I laid down on my pillow and let them soak the tears. When someone don't have anyone to share his/her pain, pillow become their friend and the witness of their tears and pains. I took my mobile and saw it was 3:45 of the morning. I sighed. I still have time to pray Tahajjud. I got up from bed and went to freshen up. After doing my wudu I came out and prayed my prayers. After completing the Namaz I raised my hands to ask forgiveness from HIM. We are indebted to HIM you know. HE gave us life and is letting us breath. We should thank HIM for giving us this life. Who knows when you'll die. You don't even know if you'll be alive next second. So ask forgiveness from HIM whenever you get time. Because I know we are not the pure soul who hasn't done any sin ever. Infact we do that daily, no? And I have to ask the most important thing from HIM. Strength to ask forgiveness from him. Though I don't have courage to meet him ever after what I did to him. But if ever fate gives me opportunity to meet him then the first thing I want to do is ask forgiveness from him. After completing my supplication I got up from the prayer mat and kept it on the shelf after folding it. After keeping my scarf on its place I went out of my room and walked towards kitchen to make something for myself. I know I'm weird but I'm like this only. I get hungry in the middle of the night and I hate this habit of mine. And I'm a lazy person. Even if I'm hungry and I have to go down to bring something for myself then I won't go. I'll decide to remain hungry. I am this lazy. Crazy and damn lazy, no? I opened the fridge to find something and my eyes lit up seeing the juicy watermelon. I took it out and cut it into pieces. Transfered them into a big bowl and poured Chaat Masala on it. Well, it tastes very yummy eating it with Chaat Masala I swear. You should try it you know. Then took the bowl and went out of the house. I mean in the garden which is at the left side of our house. I sat down on the swing and started enjoying my juicy watermelon. I was busy in having them that I didn't notice someone sitting beside me. I looked at my side when the person said.

"Again here in the middle of the night?" I smiled at my Bhai who never left my side for a second. My strength. Every brother is her sister's strength and pride. And he is my pride. Doesn't matter if he is my real brother or not. My Bhai. Arsal Bhai. Well, his name is Arsalan. But we all call him Arsal.