Chapter:- 5

Third Person's POV:

He walked inside the general store and looked around then sighed deeply.

"This is what is left in my life now. Come and visit general store. Literally." He whispered to himself looking around and started picking the things which his Aunt wrote in the list. After he was done he started matching the things written in the list and things which he just bought. He was walking with his eyes on the list when he bumped into someone and looked at the person only to get lost in the beauty standing in front of him. The beautiful light brown eyes with fair complexion. Eyes filled with Kohl which were glaring at him and her rose petals like lips were saying something but he was lost in the beautiful girl.

"Oh hero. Where are you lost? I'm talking to you." He came back to sense when he heard her voice.

"What?" He asked shaking his head to come out of her spell.

"Don't you have eyes? Are you blind? Or you bumped into me intentionally?" She said glaring at her while he looked at her weirdly.

"Oh hello. What do you think of yourself huh? Why will I bump into you intentionally? Do I look like an idiot? And I can say the same thing. Are you blind that you didn't see me coming?" He said glaring at her while she rolled her eyes.

"Yes. I'm blind. That's why I couldn't see you coming. But you are not, right? So you should have seen me. But no. Now a days, people walk on the road sticking their eyes on that useless device. Mobile. Stupid device." She said gritting her teeth while he was shocked. She is blind? And she came to shop in this crowded store? Is she crazy? He thought to himself. 

"No. She is something dude." His mind said and he nodded his head.

"I'm sorry. Actually I was busy in counting the things written in the list so couldn't see you. I'm really very sorry." He said smiling at her who smiled hearing him saying sorry.

"That's better. You should know that you are wrong." She said and he chuckled.

"Are you done with your work? I can leave you if you want." He said and she chuckled.

"Here you go. You showed your real self. Taking advantage of me, huh? I'm not an easy going girl. I'm blind doesn't mean you can take my advantage." She said while he was shocked at her words then chuckled.

"I was just asking that for humanity. If you don't want then you can go. I can understand. This world is very cruel and very dangerous for girls. So I can understand your fear." He said smiling while she rolled her eyes but her lips were smiling.

"Bye. I'll be going now." He said and walked towards the reception to pay the bill. When he was done and was walking out of the shop when he felt someone patting his shoulder. He turned and found the same girl who was smiling at him.

"You are still here?" He asked and she nodded her head.

"You can leave me till my car. I came here with my driver." She said while he smiled.

"Are you sure? You are not doubting on me, right?" He asked as they walked out of store.

"If I doubted then I wouldn't be here walking with you, idiot." She said and he chuckled. He is smiling like an idiot today.

"Well, that's true." He said while she smiled.

"Where is your car? You can tell me the number and the colour of the car." He said and she smiled.

"It's SUV of black colour and the number is 4536. It's parked in front of the MacDonald's near by." She said and he nodded. He looked around and saw the car standing just some walk away from them.