Chapter:- 15

Zohan's POV:

I was looking at her who was reciting Qur'an. She has a beautiful voice and she is looking damn beautiful and pretty in her blue kurti pairing it with baby pink pant and the same colour of dupatta was tied on her head in Namaz style. She has just completed her Fajr Namaz and is reciting Qur'an in her beautiful voice. I closed my eyes listening to her voice. It's been three days I have opened my eyes. Uncle has shifted me into the normal room but I still have to take those ugly and tasteless medicines. Or else I have to hear a package of scoldings from Bhaiya and Di which I don't want to. They are my parents so I should respect their thoughts. But still. I hate medicines. Well, all of us hate it, right? I smiled when I felt her blowing on my face. May be Dua. And I will get these blows from Bhaiya, Di, Aunt Ree, Aunt Reeba and Aunt Sadi.

"You woke up?" I heard her voice and opened my eyes to see her sitting beside my bed on the chair. She held my hand and looked up at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked after sometime as she was gazing me continuously without blinking. My heart beat was already crazy when she held my hand and now her gaze was making it ten times more crazier.

"Ya Allah. Calm down you stupid organ. It's just her. Stop beating crazily." I said to my heart inwardly but it wasn't listening to me.

"You are looking damn hot that's why I'm looking at you. Why? Can't I?" She asked and I rolled my eyes keeping the pounding heart aside.

"Who said you can't? You can. After all I'm your husband. But how can you find me hot when I'm in this useless dirty hospital clothes?" I asked making disgusting face while she laughed and I just lost it. My heart. To her.

"You already lost it to her long back, idiot." My mind said and I rolled my eyes inwardly.

"Shut up stupid." I said rolling my eyes. But it said truth only.

"Okay. But I was right. And you just admit it. So no argument. Enjoy your time with your girl." It said and I sighed inwardly.

"It doesn't matter in whatever you are, you still look handsome. Because of these chubby cheeks." She said pulling my cheeks as if I'm a kid. I made a face and she chuckled.

"Because of these messy hair." She said removing my hair from my forehead and smiled.

"Because of these beautiful eyes. I love them alot." She said touching my eyes and I closed my eyes smiling widely.

"I like this nose tip and you look handsome because of this too." I heard her and opened my eyes looking at her weirdly.

"How can someone like nose tip of someone?" I asked and she smiled then placed a quick kiss on it and chuckled.

"I don't know about others. But I like yours." She said smiling and bend down to place a kiss on my nose but I moved my head up a bit and her lips touched mine making me smile. She immediately pulled away and glared at me making me chuckle.

"What was that?" She asked rasing her brows at me looking damn cute.

"You don't know? It was a kiss. No no. It wasn't a kiss. It was just a peck. We didn't have proper kiss yet." I said smiling at her and she looked at me in confusion.

"What is 'Proper Kiss' then?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me and I chuckled.

"You don't know. Should I show you? I don't mind showing it to you though." I said smirking at her while she just shook her head.

"No. Don't come closer. Keep a safe distance." She said glaring at me and I chuckled.

"I'm not closer, love. You are the one who is leaning on me and holding my hand." I said pointing at our posture. She was holding my hand with her one hand and other one was holding my shirt. And she was on my chest looking at me.