Chapter:- 7

Ayman's POV:

"Amy keep it here. We'll do it afterwards."

"Doll, go up and take out the clothes which we are going to wear tonight. We'll have to get ready for the function in sometime."

"Divu, stop playing with that and start working. You are not doing anything."

"Arsal get out of here right now or else you don't know what I'll do to you."

"Zoy help me in keeping this there."

You guys might be thinking what's actually happening here. Actually, today is Zubariya Appi's Mehendi so we are invited there. Her Haldi happened yesterday and it was damn fun. It's girls functions so putting haldi paste on each other is another fun. And we are doing the preparations for day after tomorrow's function as it's Walimah. We have not booked any hall because our backyard is big enough for that. And I don't think we'll have that much guests so it's alright. And we have already given our final exams. Our results will be out in some months. I hope we all pass the exam. Insha Allah we will. I believe ourselves. I walked out of my room and saw the whole house crowded. It's unique feeling when someone gets married in your family. The whole house is crowded with guests and cousins. Many hues and crews. Amazing days. And days full of fun and pranks. I walked down and found Veer and Aan at the door. I chuckled. I walked towards them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked and they turned to me.

"Actually, Biya Di told us to bring you all here as Uncle and Bhai are not allowed as it's girls function." Veer said and I nodded.

"Are you guys girls too? I mean what you guys will do there?" I asked and they chuckled.

"We will drop you all and leave from there." Aan said and I rolled my eyes.

"You are telling me to believe this. I know you guys. Just how you sneak into the house last night you can do the same thing today too." I said glaring at them and they laughed.

"That's not fair. You girls keep enjoying every functions and we boys are kicked out of the house. So we also wanted to have some fun that's why we did that. Do you have any problem?" Aan said smiling at me and I shook my head. His this smile makes my heart beat crazily. So stop smiling like this you damn guy.

"No. Why will I have any problem? I have an idea. You know. We both also can get married tomorrow with Bhai and Appi. What's say? It's a good idea, right? Then you'll also enjoy all the functions." I said smiling at him and he shook his head sighing deeply.

"Crazy girls all around. Stop hanging out with Divu. You are becoming like her. Bold and demanding. I want my previous Maan." He said looking in my eyes and I smiled at his word. My Maan. Wow. So beautiful and romantic.

"You guys continue your romance. I'm going." Veer said and went inside. 

"Hey we were not doing anything." Aan shouted at him while he just waved his hand at us and I laughed.

"Continue." I said and he looked at me know confusion.

"What continue? I wasn't talking. You were the one who started." He said and I rolled my eyes. Trying to escape. But you are not smart than your Maan. 

"You said 'My Maan' or something, right? So you were the one who was talking." I said and he sighed. But smirked at me and that was enough for me to back away as I know he is thinking something evil.

"You are very eager to get married, right? And you said that you are ready to get married on the same day of Arsal Bhai and Appi's Nikah, no? How about we fulfill your wish? Huh? What's say? Are you ready? I'll find a suitable guy for you." He said seriously and I gulped. I don't want to marry any other guy. I want to marry him. He is very serious and I know him. He will do anything if he takes things seriously.