Epilogue

Leah POV

After the magical date we had, Dylan and my relationship soon progressed quickly. Our love never faded for a second, and it grew much stronger.

We talked about our misunderstandings, mistakes, the torture. We also talked about happy moments, our future, and our daughter.

Dylan took me out to a forest area where we had a picnic, just like on our first date. It was truly magical, bringing back unforgettable moments.

We talked of all we missed in each other's life in the last few years we spent apart. As saddening as it was, I believe this happened for a reason. This left me to be an independent woman in society rather than rely only on her husband. Dylan was able to build a business empire for himself and fulfill his dreams.

A couple months after our relationship rekindled, Dylan and I got remarried in a private ceremony. At last I was married once again to my Dylan.

I remember everyone laughing, wondering what my last name will be, considering the numerous names my husband has. At the end of the day, I was and will forever be Mrs. Dylan Lucas Romano DeMarco.

He decided to keep his last name for the sake of the company name. I came to learn that LD Corporation stands for Leah DeMarco, making me nearly sob in realization that he named his company after me.

He cut off his long hair, but maintained the beard for a rugged look. His insecurity finally went away as the ones he loved accepted and embraced him for who he is, not his scars.

Miracle was more than happy that her mother and father were reunited and she was able to be the flower girl for our wedding. Jamie was happy that I would finally get my happy ending and his brother is finally reunited with us.

Our vows were the same, yet so different. Each word held so much meaning to it, that only Dylan and I would ever know. The struggles we faced only made us stronger as individuals and as a couple.

A year later, I became pregnant once again, much to our worry. The trauma I faced during my pregnancy with Miracle put me at risk, but luckily both my boys and I were able to survive the labour.

We had a set of beautiful twin boys. They both looked identical to their father, except for their eyes. Mathew, the elder and more calm twin had a set of my brown eyes. His younger twin brother, Mason had one brown eye as mine and one green as his father's.

Ten years have passed with this crazy family, but it's my family and I love them more than anything. Each day is an adventure, with the mastermind Mathew and Mason who is the reckless one. Their quiet, yet scary sister, Miracle is the only one who can put them in their place without any effort.

Jamie had tried once, only to have his face covered in whipped cream and Dylan needed to nearly become his Sargeant self again to control the twins. I tried and nearly gave up after realizing those two are an unstoppable duo.

Jamie finished college and is now an architect at his brother's company. John was finally able to move on from his haunting past and settled down with his love, Chrissy.

Patricia and Kennedy have a growing family, as the friendship between Keith and Miracle has never been stronger, especially with them going to high school next year.

We also adopted a puppy we found on the streets. We named her Coco, being a chocolate Labrador. After losing Max, we felt that finding, rescuing, and adopting Coco was a sign for us.

I finished washing the last dinner plate, when I felt two muscular arms embrace me. Leaning back, I leave the dishes to dry while turning around and wrapping my arms around my husband's neck.

Tip toeing, I reached to peck his lip, but our kiss seemed to hold so much passion and eagerness, as he hoisted me onto his hips and placed me on the counter.

I felt his fingers unbutton my shirt and kiss my shoulder, as I moan in pleasure. My hands roam around his midriff, feeling his muscular abs. Just as our make out session was about to escalate, the same person who disturbed us nearly fifteen years ago, caused us to break apart again.

"Eww. Ugh. I don't want to see you making out when you're twenty or forty."

"We're not forty. I'm thirty three."

"Yeah, but your husband is an oldie."

"I'm thirty seven."

"Which is closer to forty."

"You know what else is closer to forty?"

Jamie and I both gave him a questioning look as his answer can be anything. Depending on his several moods, his answer can be anything.

"The amount of years it will take for you to pay that new car you bought, when I fire you from your job for interrupting my time with my wife."

"You can't fire me. I'm your brother."

The look Dylan gave, even caused doubt to enter my mind. Surely my husband won't fire his brother for interrupting our make out session. Right?

"Fine, fine you win. I'm leaving for the club anyway."

"Finally that boy has some sense."

I heard Dylan whisper as I slap his chest and chuckle. In an instant I felt his warm lips land on mine as he carried me and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh and make sure you're quiet. Wouldn't want to wake the kids up. And use protection! As much as I love my niece and nephew, this house has enough trouble for the whole neighborhood.

Dylan grunts in annoyance and ignores him as he drops me on our bed. He gave me a look of love and lust before making love to me the whole night.

This is my life now. A war that was meant to end my life, provided me with a better one. From that war I lost my family, but now I have another one.

Through that war I met my brother, the love of my life, and we had children. Through that love and war, I became His Warbride.