Chapter 11- Ghost King

The Ghost King is the ruler of the underworld. This is a very known information to everyone in the cultivation world.

The Ghost King was also called The Grim Reaper by other people. He is the one responsible in managing the souls of the dead and chooses where and when they reincarnate. To the common folks, he's a God. To cultivators, he's an idol. But to Immortal stage Cultivators... Well... He's their greatest obstacle in ascending to an even higher realm.

To cultivators, it is natural to idolize a powerful being and maybe be envious of him, but if they knew that he was the reason why a lot of Immortal Cultivators in the middle and higher plane aren't able to to ascend to the higher realm, they would hate him and curse him.

No one knew why he did so. Some people think that it was because he was afraid of having someone that can stand on the same stage as him. Some say that he was just bored. Other's think that Humanity has angered him. But no one knew the truth.

The appearance of the Great Ghost King was said to be Grim. On his right side was a man who was about 20 years old, and was considered the most beautiful person in the world. An ethereal fairy who looks as if he isn't stained with earthly desires. His long silver hair flows uninterrupted and shown more beautiful than the night sky- a stark contrast to the said grim Ghost King. The two are inseparable, but people doubt if the young man really loves the Ghost King or if he was only using him. Regardless, they would not care.

The girl refuses to tell more than the information known to all. She shook her head and cried. "PLEASE JUST KILL ME!!"

Wei Xiao didn't understand why Qin Zuijia wanted to know more information about the Ghost King. Even if they knew, they wouldn't be able to use it. They can't blackmail the Ghost King, nor can they get to his good side. It would even be a surprise if they were able to get a glimpse of the man, but that wouldn't even help them escape.

Wei Xiao looked at Qin Zuijia as if he was looking at a child trying to fit a ball in a triangular hole. "What do you want to know from her?"

Qin Zuijia looked at Wei Xiao and smiled. "The Ghost King sounds interesting." It was a good answer, but it didn't dispel Wei Xiao's doubt.

The girl cried until she could no longer do so. Then, Qin Zuijia asked again. "Who is the Ghost King?"

The woman trembles. "I don't know..I.. I don't...Please let me go.... I promise I won't do this again." She stammers.

"Who is the Ghost King?"

Qin Zuijia refuses to fold.

The girl continued to shake her head. They know that she knows more about the Ghost King, but refuses to say it.

Wei Xiao really didn't care about the Ghost King, but the other seemed to be set on knowing. He didn't interfere, nor did he help. At this moment he was thinking of how to destroy the woman.

He looked at the boy who was hanging and the ceiling, smiling. The boy noticed his stare and his smile became brighter. "Am I handsome?"

A snot filled, broken, puss polluted face. If that is handsome, then what is ugly?

Wei Xiao stared at the boy. "Is the baby alright?"

The boy laughed. "I asked you first!"

"No."

The boy laughed even harder. His body swung back and forth as snot continued to flow down. "The baby is fine. The screaming children are treating him like he's a laughing Buddha."

"They're rubbing his stomach?"

The boy nodded.

Wei Xiao thought that it would be a very adorable scene.