Chapter 20 - Wind Masters Sect

In the largest city in the east, The Wind Masters' sect resides.

The said sect has been helping the common people and has been selling (Forcing) their products to cultivators. The sect sells information, pills, cauldrons, jade boxes, medicinal herbs, handkerchiefs, spirit stones, interspatial rings, headdresses, talisman, beautifying products, clothes, and other important and not-so-important products. But the most abundant in their products ate their fans. Big fans, small fans, simple, luxurious, Used for cultivation, used for fanning fire, Used as weapons. If you can't find the type of fan you want in The Wind Masters' sect, then you won't find it anywhere.

The whole city would be in a buzz whenever the sect releases a new type of product. Basically the sect was made to make more money than anyone else. This was the reason why the people sent to Willow city built an inn rather than staying in one, Killing two birds with one stone, they were able to be where their target is and exterminate them, and also make money!

The Wind Masters' sect wasn't the strongest sect, but it was the richest. The sect leader of Wind Masters is a woman named Scarlett Yahontov who was married to a man named Victor Lebedev. She is a cultivator who uses fans as a weapon and believes that women are on top of the food chain. Her relationship with his husband is very interesting. Though it was Scarlet who makes most of the decision, Victor is the one who maneuvers from behind, protecting his wife from all sides.

The Wind Masters' sect has a total of six peaks all of which has a Peak Master overseeing them. The first peak is called Breeze peak and it's Peak Lord is Scarlet herself. The Sect leader's disciples are mostly women of great spiritual power, a mental strength over 100, great beauty, and a mind of a businessman.

The second peak is called Cyclone. The peak's Lord is named Vincent Wallace. He came from Capital city, saying that he was a merchant who sells pills. Afterwards, he entered the Wind Masters' sect and became an elder, even if he had only stayed for ten years. He has the most disciples in the sect, and the sect leader's son was one of them.

The third peak is called Veter. It is a peak specializing in healing rather than attack like the first two. It's Peak Lord is named Benjamin Thompson, there wasn't much in his name, but his healing ability is unparalleled. Many of the disciples from the first two peaks would look for them after being assaulted by resentful energies. The Veter peak was mostly inclined to research, but as healers, they would help in dispersing resentful energy in cultivators meridians.

The fourth peak also has healers as disciples. The peak was named Dut'ye and it's Peak Lord is William Thompson, Benjamin's brother. They are considered as the best healers in the east and has been cultivating since they were young.

The fifth peak is the Forbidden peak. The name was chosen by it's Peak Lord who had just turned 22 this year. Aoki Enyo was the same age as Wei Xiao, but he was already in the peak stage core formation. He has the same height as Qin Zuijia, and is more aloof than Wei Xiao. His peak teaches mages and most of which have already made name for themselves.

The last peak was Victor's peak. Victor doesn't have any disciples. His peak cultivates magical herbs and medicinal plants. This is where the sect gets their supply of Magical herbs to make pills. Although Victor doesn't have any disciples, he does however have ten contracted demon beasts who work for him. His life is the most leisurely.

_________

Wei Xiao and co. arrived half a month later at the doorsteps of The Wind Masters Sect. By the gates are two guards holding a fan on one hand. They were talking to each other about the circulating issues in the City and mocking some people who don't know when to shut up. They have been talking with a dialect, making Wei Xiao and co. not understand them.