Chapter 13 - You have a very warm smile

When the three finished their meal, they asked one of the workers to bring them to their rooms.

"Will the young sirs be having two rooms?" The man said.

Qin Zuijia's heart felt rather painful. One room cost 5 gold coins, enough for a small household's food for 5 months. Though the room is expensive, they have to agree that it was the best. The employees don't complain, they serve with the biggest smile they could give and their interaction with children was the best. The female employees interact well with the female customers and children. The male one's are both strong and chatty, perfect to rogue cultivators and male customers.

Aside from that, the food is delicious.

Wei Xiao looked at Qin Zuijia whose face was distorted and flush in all shades of color. He turned to the man in front and asked. "How big is the beds in each room?"

The man smiled, knowingly. "Depends on what type of room this young master wants." He took out a book from his side on the table. "The single rooms have a small bed, just enough for one person, the others have two beds, and we also have one with beds just enough for two people." He looked at Wei Xiao and smiled. "But the last two types of rooms cost 5 gold coins and 50 Silver coins."

Qin Zuijia wanted to faint.

Wei Xiao didn't mind the price. He has never spent money when he went out, so losing this amount of money doesn't affect him much. And his uncle has given them a lot of gold coins and treasures, He should at least spend some.

"We'll take the ones with two beds." Wei Xiao said.

The man smiled. He took a key from a drawer and gave them to Wei Xiao. "Here you are young sir!" He turned to the woman who just walked by. "Xiao Mei! Please bring out guests to their room!!"

"Yes older martial brother!" She said enthusiastically. She walked towards Wei Xiao. "Come with me young masters, your room awaits!"

Wei Xiao nodded and dragged the half dead Qin Zuijia to the room. Xiao Ling was hugging Qin Zuijia and was trying to see if the other was really dead.

__________

When the girl left and closed the door, Wei Xiao placed the stiff body of Qin Zuijia on the bed and sat on the other.

He took out a communication stone from his lapels and tried to connect to his uncle.

The stone glowed bright and the calming voice of a man was heard. "Xiao-er, have you reached Willow city?"

"Yes, Uncle." He paused for a moment and looked at Qin Zuijia. "Spending some coins wont kill a person, will it?"

A serene laugh that was enough to bathe the hearts and soul of a person rang from where Qin Xuan's voice came. "I believe that no one has died in such a manner." He paused and added. "But don't spend too much or Elder Qin would faint."

"Mn." Wei Xiao replied.

"When will you leave Willow city?" Qin Xuan asked.

"In two days. Xiao Ling doesn't like traveling too much, and wanted to stay a bit more in Willow city."

"That's good. But be careful, the walls have ears. Don't state your names in other establishments and wait until everything is in place."

"Yes."

"And Xiao-er. When you find Bai Chanle, please hide in his place. He should be protected by a powerful sect and can help you."

"I understand."

The stone darkens after their conversation. Wei Xiao turned to Qin Zuijia who is now sitting and crying while hugging Xiao Ling.

"Do you want to go out?" Wei Xiao asked.