Chapter 25- The fear that can never go away

Wei Xiao met with his future master. Vincent, the male princess, sat in a golden throne, dressed in golden armor. He exuded a domineering aura that would make all people bow down to him. His eyes were bright blue, his hair pure black, His heave chest plate made his torso look fit and muscular. He had the I-am-on-top kind of feel to him. Wei Xiao didn't know whether to raise his brows or roll his eyes.

Vincent is very narcissistic. He has never been married nor was there any woman who would make this peacock fall heads-over-heels for them. When he first saw Wei Xiao, there was only one word that was in his head 'Ugly'. To him, Wei Xiao looks like an ice cube of dirty water- sure it's cold just like his temperament, but deep inside he's ugly, stinky, and dirty. If Wei Xiao could hear his inner monologue, he would want to hard-boil this person.

Wei Xiao had this cold and ever so mature personality. He hated hypocrites, but that doesn't mean he's going to like this honest yet annoying narcissist. He could tell that Vincent isn't one of those hypocrites from the Li family or anyone from the 4 great clans. Vincent is the strong, majestic and powerful type who was also an idiot because they care more about their face than their life. Its a funny characteristic, but Wei Xiao doesn't like this type of people. If only he could be like Qin Zuijia, his brother or Uncle, all are honest with their words and are kind, never narcissistic.

Vincent inclined on his golden throne and narrowed his eyes at Wei Xiao. "You are in the core formation stage? Why need a master to teach you?"

Wei Xiao lowered his head and said in a monotonous tone. "My cultivation path was similar to elder Vincent, my Uncle told me that with a little bit of guidance from the great elder, I'd be able to breakthrough faster." Wei Xiao said, lying through his teeth which was a trait he learned from Qin Zuijia. He complimented the peacock with gritted teeth and smiled mechanically. He felt like the longer he's been with Qin Zuijia, the more he's becoming more like the type of person he hates the most.

Vincent obviously likes being complimented. His eyes lit up and he laughed heartily, making Wei Xiao want to vomit blood. "Good boy! Since you need this great me!" He stood up, very dramatically and raised his fist up high. "Then this venerable one would teach this little ugly orphan!"

Wei Xiao's eyes darken. He began to plan how deep he should make the ditch in order to fit this narcissistic bastard's ego.

When they were discussing the upcoming exam, a man dressed in black and blue came and whispered inaudible sentences, making Vincent frown. "Send a messenger owl to the sect leader." He crosses his legs and bit his lips.

The man nodded and went out.

Wei Xiao has been looking on the sidelines and couldn't understand what was going on. He turned to Vincent and found that the man was looking at him as well.

"Young Bai, return to your dwellings for the time being." Vincent stood up and pushed Wei Xiao outside. He slammed his doors closed, making Wei Xiao twitch in anger. He is now planning on what he should wear in Vincent's funeral.

____________________

Wei Xiao invited Qin Zuijia and Xiao Ling to eat outside. Qin Zuijia didn't want to agree, but Wei Xiao forced him, saying that they should also try the delicacies in the east. Qin Zuijia smiled stiffly, but nodded still. But Wei Xiao now is feeling all sorts of emotions.

Aside from the three of them, three other people/ghosts decided to come. Aoki Enyo wanted to play with Xiao Ling, he liked the smiling baby Buddha and how milky his voice is. He came to their dwelling holding a basket filled with pastries and cakes.

Fu Yu was planning on leaching off of the three. He knew that Wei Xiao came from a very rich family and shouldn't mind him coming along. He also knew that Wei Xiao doesn't like his existence but Qin Zuijia enjoys his company.