Chapter 18 - The annoying Ghost

Wei Xiao and company arrived at a a new city, two days after leaving Willow City. Having been eating a great amount of food and buying toys for the little baby with them, the three has exhausted a lot from their pockets.

Xiao Ling was eager to see more and was excited to go on an adventure with his two uncles. His mind wanders as his mouth eat.

The group saw several flying beasts and beasts who perform in a wooden stage.

A giant Roc, who's sill in his infancy, flew above them, following a flock of Giant Rocs in front. In the land, they saw two white foxes- one had six tails, the other has five, who waa engaged in a fight. Though these type of foxes are considered rare, they aren't as rare as the nine-tailed fox.

Walking further, a pack of wolves dashed past them. They were running away from a giant bear who stands in about 10 meters. Though those wolves were running away, they don't looks as if they plan on escaping. If you look closely, you'll find that the pack was leading the giant bear to a pit covered with leaves.

The bear's feet was stuck on the pit. The wolves attacked.

"So fierce!" A voice exclaimed.

The voice was the same voice that Wei Xiao and Qin Zuijia was trying to ignore in their travels. Xiao Ling also received the signal, he refused to acknowledge the existence of the man, even if the guy gave him three to five candies. Xiao Ling would receive the candies, but would still ignore him. This made Zhao Fu's eyes twitch.

Wei Xiao continued to walk. Qin Zuijia held onto Xiao Ling and walked with Wei Xiao. Zhao Fu was left to look at the dying bear.

"Where are we going next?" Qin Zuijia asked Wei Xiao. He was lifting Xiao Ling by his hands, while the child dangles and swings himself to and fro.

"Transportation platform in Hyacinth." Wei Xiao replied, looking at a map. "We'll arrive there in two to three days."

Qin Zuijia nodded.

"Uncle! Xiao Ling hungry!" Xiao Ling shouted. "Xiao Ling wants cake! Xiao Ling wants chicken! Xiao Ling wants meat!" Xiao Ling sang songs filled with food he wanted to eat.

"We'll eat when we get to a town."

Zhao Fu watched the three who refuse to acknowledge his existence. "There's a town near here. At the foot of Mount Viper!" He shouts at the them.

"Mount Viper?" Qin Zuijia thought.

Mount Viper is famous for being the home of many venomous snakes. Both Demon beast and normal beasts roam the mountain. Many mages would visit the mountain to attain medicine from the venoms of snakes. Though venom kill people, the mages are able to refine tonics to increase immunity and even increase cultivation. Martial artists visit the mountain to gain experience. Most snakes in the mountain are very powerful with their cultivation being similar to a foundation stage cultivator. Though healers don't often go into large fights, the mountain would also attract their attention. Healers are basically a cultivators doctor, they can dispel resentful energy in a cultivator when they let their Qi check that person's meridians. Mount Viper is filled with resentful energy, to healers this is a mountain filled with research materials.

The town at the foot of the mountain is called Star Jasmine. The people living there are all immune to snake venom. They are known to be welcoming to visitors, but they don't allow many to stay. The town limits people who come and go. They say that it was because their inns aren't enough to accommodate that many people and that the night in Star Jasmine is very cold. Regardless, people still chose the town to stay because it's the closest to Mount Viper.

"Yes, Mount Viper. Star Jasmine doesn't allow many people, but they do have a transport platform." Zhao Fu said. "The bad thing is that they speak another language. I don't really understand it that much, but you three might."