Chapter 22 - The problem with raising a child

Wei Xiao went with Qin Zuijia, who was carrying Xiao Ling, to a small cottage close to Bai Chenle's home. Bai Chele's home was in the perimeter of Forbidden peak, and he usually invites Aoki Enyo to chat with him. Aoki doesn't mind his company and enjoys the tea brewed by the golems made by Bai Chenle.

When Wei Xiao and Qin Zuijia entered their new home, someone knocked on the door.

Aoki Enyo entered with a disciple.

Aoki Enyo has pure ivory black hair hich was tied with a white ribbon. He wore a customary black and blue robe with wind patterns embroidered on the shoulders. He had delicate features without looking frail. He had peach blossom eyes and long lashes, his lips were peachy and glossy. He had broad shoulders and thin waist. He has perfect posture like that of the military. And his overall aura was the same as a God.

If Wei Xiao were to explain the man he saw right in front of him, the only words that he could say was 'perfect'. Aoki Enyo was like a cherry blossom in bloom where the wind would kiss each and every petal. Or like a four leaf clover, hard to find, but worth looking for. He was beautiful to an extent that he's unattainable. But Wei Xiao didn't really want to chase after him.

"May I ask for your name?" Aoku Enyo sat on the long chair opposite to Wei Xiao and Qin Zuijia. His voice was calm yet cold, making one feel a cool breeze pass by.

"We're Bai Chenle's nephews." Qin Zuijia said with a smile. "I am Bai BingYu, this is my brother Bai Bojue, and our littlest brother Bai Ling." He pointed at Wei Xiao and Xiao Ling.

Aoki Enyo nodded. "I am the peak master of Forbidden peak. This is my eldest disciple Marlon." He pointed to the man who looks a bit like he's already in his forties.

Qin Zuijia nodded. "Pleased to meet you."

"As do I." Aoki Enyo nodded.

Xiao Ling was looking straight at Aoki Enyo. He thought that he saw a fairy for a moment and couldn't help but walk towards him. He grabbed Aoki Enyo's robes and tugged it.

Aoki Enyo turned to the child and their eyes met.

Xiao Ling smiled and took out an osmanthus cake from his bosoms. He held the osmanthus cake with both hands and extended it to Aoki Enyo "Xiao Ling gives pretty brother." His smile widened and his eyes turned to slits.

Aoki Enyo was stunned. He found that the little baby was extremely adorable to the point of wanting to smother them with love. He felt his heart soften with the baby's little expression and unconsciously smiled. He took the osmanthus cake from Xiao Ling and looked at it for a minute. He turned his gaze back to the child and said. "Thank you."

Xiao Ling giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheeks. "Xiao Ling likes pretty brother."

Aoki Enyo blushed. No one has kissed his cheeks before, it was a novel experience, and he somewhat enjoyed it.

Qin Zuijia chuckles. Xiao Ling has the habit of kissing his cheeks as well to express his thanks. As a child, Xiao Ling still has a lot to learn. He can't go around kissing people's cheeks just to thank them, he could learn other ways to say his thanks, and Qin Zuijia would be there to guide him.

Aoki Enyo was staring at Xiao Ling and his eyes widened. "Xiao Ling has a mark."

Wei Xiao and Qin Zuijia turn to look at Aoki Enyo. "What?"

Aoki Enyo returned back to his cold attitude and turned to the two. "Xiao Ling's brows was glowing. I couldn't check what color was it, but I can tell that he has a mark."

Wei Xiao looked at Qin Zuijia, and Qin Zuijia looked at him. Qin Zuijia felt giddy in finding another Mage in their family. With Xiao Ling as a mage, he could teach him a little about what he knows and how he could increase his power.