Chapter 19- The Flying Carriage

Wei Xiao's group met up with the prince and princess at the dining area. As always, Alexander was feeding Miranda with light hands. Her dress today was blue and was decorated with emerald gems. She held a small fan on one hand and an acupuncture needle on the other.

Alexander was wearing white with gold lining. On his left chest is a golden aconitum flower. His hair was slicked back and golden metal leaves were decorated on one side. His three piece clothes makes his stature more refined and regal without being too lavish. A green earring was pierced on his right ear, complimenting his eyes.

Wei subconsciously frowns. Qin Zuijia was still coaxing Xiao Ling to wake up and still wasn't there.

Wei Xiao didn't have the energy to talk to people. Though this may become a problem in the future, he'd prefer to cross the bridge when we get to it. Wei Xiao sat on another table and ordered an excessive amount of food that made the waiter surprised. Wei Xiao does look and acts like he's well off, so the man wasn't really surprised that he'd spend so much money for food, what got him surprised is the amount of food he ordered. It was enough to feed five starving children and two adult men.

When Wei Xiao overcomes his little tribulation, his emotions return to normal and his mind no longer feels confused. When he heard that his uncle wanted to send him away to protect him, even hinting that they might die, his emotions fluctuate and has been bothering him before. Right now his mood was calm. Yes, his demeanor was still ice cold, but it returned to his version of ice that's sharp that it can pierce through anything.

His brows were knitted together, and the air around him cold and desolate.

Qin Zuijia came downstairs and fell and cooled down his spine. He turn his gaze and found that the little old man in his team covered with dark clouds. He suddenly felt energetic and wanted run away.

"Good- Good morning young master." Qin Zuijia smiled stiffly. He felt that he was in the range where Wei Xiao could stab him. He placed a hand on his neck, feeling as if something cold was touching it.

Wei Xiao saw Qin Zuijia with Xiao Ling walking behind and his brows relaxed. He pointed at Alexander and Miranda. He then crossed his arms and looked outside.

Qin Zuijia felt as if this Wei Xiao is funnier than the one he was with in Willow City. Though he knew that the guy was having internal troubles, he still somehow wishes that the emotional unstable Wei Xiao is the real Wei Xiao, or at least he's another child he could take care of.

This Wei Xiao was the Wei Xiao he had heard off and first met. The guy had his brows knitted as if he wanted to kill someone, but the moment you said something unexpected, he'd turn stupid.

Qin Zuijia sat Xiao Ling beside Wei Xiao and he sat across from him. Wei Xiao was looking outside as if he wanted to get out of the inn as soon as possible.

"Have you ordered?" Qin Zuijia asked.

"Mn." Wei Xiao replied.

"Are you okay?" Qin Zuijia tapped on the table.

"Never been better." Wei Xiao continued to look outside.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm not looking at anything, I'm trying to avert my gaze."

Qin Zuijia turned to the opposite side of his gaze and found Alexander dressed in a beautiful three piece and Miranda with her blue dress. Qin Zuijia thought for a moment, but was unable to guess why Wei Xiao didn't want to look at them.

"What's wrong?" Qin Zuijia asked.

"That ugly ghost is trapped by the prince." He sighed and turned to Qin Zuijia. "I don't want to help."