Chapter 15- The Screaming Children (Part 2)

Wei Xiao and co. run down to find someone who could discuss with them about the screaming children. With how weird things happened, they can't just ignore it. They might have done something that they couldn't remember that would force them to be in bad terms with other people.

Running downstairs, the three found that the inn was filled with people.

"Aren't you people cultivators?" One man said.

"Yeah! Go fix that screaming. I can't get any sleep with those crying at night!!" Another expressed

"Isn't that why the city Lord let you people build an inn here. Go and fix that stupid screaming!"

"If you people can't fix it, just go and leave."

From left to right, the voices were loud and angry. The whole city seemed to have been awoken by the screaming as well. Except for Qin Zuijia nd Xiao Ling, everyone's eyes were puffy and red.

Qin Zuijia turned to Wei Xiao. "The whole city was affected."

Wei Xiao nodded. "They seem to know that the people working here were cultivators and are forcing them to fix the problem."

"But what exactly do those Children want?" Qin Zuijia scratches his head. "It can't be that they wanted to keep Xiao Ling and worship him like Buddha?"

Wei Xiao thought about it and found it funny and cute, but they certainly cannot give Xiao Ling to those children.

"Will we be able to contact the boy?"

"He didn't tell us how to. We won't be able to find them easily this time."

They walk towards the sea of people and push their way out.

Finally arriving at the dining hall, The group of three sat at an inconspicuous table.

Wei Xiao was sipping tea, Qin Zuijia was tapping his finger on the table, propping his cheeks with the other hand, looking rather lazy, and Xiao Ling was devouring an osmanthus cake.

A man handed them the menu and quickly ordered the breakfast meal. The man left with their order and rushed towards the kitchen.

"These cultivators are useless!" A voice suddenly came from another table. It was a woman who was in her mid forties. Her hand held a fan and ridicule was in her eyes.

"Their sect must've known about their incompetence. Why in the world would cultivators work in an inn instead of killing ghosts and demons!" The man with her added. Based on appearance, this man should be his son. "If i were a cultivator, I would not be as incompetent as these losers!"

These two people didn't lower their voice. The whole room heard their words and found that they may be right. How can cultivators be working in an inn. That's simply a joke!

Wei Xiao ignored those people and continued sipping his tea. Getting tangled in other people's business isn't his way of doing things. Qin Zuijia was too lazy to work and didn't listen to the other people. Xiao Ling can't be bothered when eating.

Wei Xiao looked at Qin Zuijia. "How are we going to deal with it?"

Qin Zuijia turned his gaze towards Wei Xiao, refusing to move his body. "Search. talk. then kill if necessary."

"How are we going to search for them?" Wei Xiao asked.

"Ask around?"

"Asking around wouldn't let us find them. But it would help in searching." Wei Xiao stated. "Where are we going to ask?"

Qin Zuijia batted his eyes very slowly. "Inn."

"Where in the inn?"

Qin Zuijia pointed at some people. "They seem to know."