Chapter 20

All weekend, all Amiyah could think about is Dominic kissing her. She didn't know why it was stuck in her mind but it was. She didn't know if she was just feeling guilty for kissing him back or just scared if Lamar were to find out.

When Sunday evening came, Amiyah was back at home and of course Lamar was ready to see her and she wanted to see him so he came over.

Lamar and Amiyah were sitting on the couch. Well, Amiyah was sitting but Lamar was laying down with his head in her lap.

"So how was it?", Lamar asked. 

"It was good", Amiyah said. "Very relaxing and I enjoyed myself"

"That's all I wanted", Lamar said.

Amiyah smiled. "I missed you though", Amiyah said.

"I missed you too, beautiful", he replied as he sat up and kissed her. As he began to pull away, Amiyah pulled him back to her and began kissing him.

"Mmm", he said as he smiled between kisses.

Amiyah continued kissing him until she pulled away.

"What was that for?", he asked.

Amiyah shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know...I guess it's just because I...I love you", she said.

"You what?", he asked.

"I love you", she said with a chuckle.

"I know I've been telling you I love you, but I don't want that to pressure you into thinking you need to say the same if you're not ready", Lamar said.

"I know...but I'm not saying it because of that. I'm saying it because I mean it", Amiyah said. "I mean like we had our differences at first but not only are you working on yourself for you, you working on yourself for us too. Back in high school, I always thought you were nice to talk to and he had similarities and maybe...maybe I was too worried about what others would've thought so I didn't look at you in that way and I should've"

Lamar smiled then started kissing her again and Amiyah began kissing back. Lamar laid down on the couch and hovered over her as they made out. Lamar began tugging at her pants to take them off.

Amiyah pulled away a little bit. "Do you have a condom?", she asked.

"No. Baby, listen we did it last time without a condom and a few more other times before and besides I don't have anything you can catch", he said.

"I didn't say you had anything, bae. I just...I just don't want to get pregnant", she said. "Not until after I'm married"

"You aren't pregnant right?", he asked.

"No", Amiyah said.

"Well that means I know what I'm doing", Lamar said. "Just relax"

Amiyah was quiet.

Lamar started kissing her again and they made it to her room and they had sex. When they were done, Amiyah was cuddled up against him and touching his chest, looking at him.

"Why do you always do that?", he asked.

"Do what?", she asked.

"Look at me like that after we have sex", he said.

Amiyah sat up. "Nothing", Amiyah said.