Chapter 40

DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT💛

It's been month since Amiyah spoke to Dominic. He wasn't answering any of her calls. When she went to get her things from the apartment, he made sure that he wasn't there. After that, he moved back to L.A. Lamar, on the other hand, has been going to therapy and he has been learning to deal with his anger. As the weeks go by, he's been trying to make up for what he did to Bianca, but Amiyah still have resentment for him. She had such a good heart and that's the only reason why she wanted to help him so bad. Lamar and Amiyah weren't dating and Lamar knew it, and he understood. But, he was still determined to be with her.

At the moment, Amiyah was stopping by to see Dominic. Usually he was always in some apartment but this time is was a house. It was nice house at that.

PICTURE OF DOMINIC's HOUSE

Amiyah knocked on the door then she saw a woman through the window

Amiyah knocked on the door then she saw a woman through the window. She had on one of Dominic's buttoned up shirts so it was long even to cover she butt.

She opened the door.

"Yes?", the girl asked as she looked Amiyah up and down. Not in a bad way but more so that she liked what she saw.

"I was coming to ask Dominic something but I see he's busy", Amiyah said.

"You work with him?", she asked.

"No", Amiyah said. "I guess you can say I'm a friend"

"How about I just wake him up", she asked.

"No that's fine. I'm just going to leave". Amiyah said.

Before Amiyah could walk off she heard Dominic's voice and saw him walking to the door.

"Your friend is at the door", the girl said with a smiled.

"Thanks", Dominic said.

"No problem", the girl said as she looked at him flirtatiously and ran her finger down his abs before walking away.

Dominic walked outside with Amiyah and leaned on the door.

"You know I'm starting to think that the reason you got on your shit was make money and flaunt that in females faces so they'd be all over you", Amiyah said.

"Really? I just thought it was because of my looks", Dominic said normally. "Money is just a plus"

"...look I just came to check on you because I haven't heard from you in almost a month. But I see you're doing fine", Amiyah said.

"Yea. I'm doing just fine", he said.

The vibe was so different between her and Dominic than normal.

"...I didn't wanna leave you", Amiyah said.

"Yes, you did", he said.

"I didn't", Amiyah said. "Okay? I didn't"