Chapter 26

💛DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💛

The next day Amiyah was supposed to go to work, but she didn't. Instead, she called Dominic and met him at his condo.

Dominic opened the door and Amiyah walked in and Dominic came in behind her.

"This place is gorgeous", Amiyah said. "I know you didn't decorate this place"

"You're right. I didn't. My girlfriend did", Dominic said.

Amiyah looked back at him. "Girlfriend of how long?", Amiyah asked.

Dominic looked down at her stomach then at her face and changed the subject. "Amiyah, why are you here?", he asked.

Amiyah sighed. "I just, I've been thinking and I just want to say that I'm sorry for shutting you out", Amiyah said. "I'm sorry for ignoring you for months and Dominic, I am..."

Amiyah stopped taking to hold her cry in.

Dominic began to walk to her and Amiyah put her hand up and Dominic stopped.

"I'm fine. I'm just pregnant and emotionally", she said as she got herself together. "I just wanted to say that I has sorry"

"...being that I was never mad at you, I accept you your apology", he said.

Amiyah looked at him with eyes of sadness, "I- I made a-"

Suddenly, Amiyah was startled by her phone ringing. She quickly took her phone out of her purse and sighed of relief when she saw that it was Bianca.

"You okay?", Dominic asked.

"Yea. I'm fine...I just...just can we go back to being on good terms?", she asked as she walked passed to the door.

"Yes", Dominic said.

"Just...don't call me or text me. I'll contact you first", she said.

"Why do I have to do that Amiyah?", Dominic asked.

Amiyah ignored his question as she looked at her phone that she was acting in a rush to answer. "I have to go. I'll talk to you later", she said. "Bye"

Amiyah answered the phone as she opened the door and walked out.

"Hello?", Amiyah said.

"Did you talk to him?", Bianca asked.

"Bianca I told you to only call of Lamar showed up", Amiyah said.

"Why you acting like that and why doesn't Lamar know that you're not at work?", Bianca asked.

"Bianca, I'm fine and because I didn't tell him because his birthday is coming up and I'm out trying to get him things", Amiyah said lying

"Oh okay", Bianca said.

"Yea. But I'm yes I did talk to him and everything is okay" Amiyah said.

"Good, because I didn't want you guys to just end your friendship. I mean like he was calling me for stuff now. Like helping him with his apartment. I mean like, I don't mind helping with that because I love decorating but-"

"Wait, you helped him with his apartment?", Amiyah asked.

"Yea. Did you see? It was nice wasn't it?", Bianca asked.

"Yea but...you guys aren't dating are you?", Amiyah asked.

"Um no", Bianca said. She was confused. "You know I don't like that boy. Why would you think that?"