Chapter 28

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE💙

After work, Bianca stopped my Dominic's house.

Dominic opened the door and Bianca held up a picture.

"Look", Bianca said. "I saw this and thought this would be nice for the house"

Dominic made a face.

"What?", Bianca asked.

"What you want?", Dominic asked.

Bianca walked in. "I can't think about my friends sometimes", Bianca asked as she looked around for a place to put it.

Dominic closed the door behind her. "Yea for Amiyah, but not me", he replied.

Bianca turned and looked at him. "Well I guess I'm just nice lately", she said.

Bianca walked to the kitchen. "Do you have any nails?", she asked.

"I don't know. Just put it down on the couch. I'll put it up myself", he said.

"Well then. I guess somebody is getting company", Bianca said as she walked to the couch.

Dominic watched her. He could tell something was up.

"What's up with you?", he asked.

"Nothing", she replied. Her face was normal. Bianca always knew how to hide her emotions.

"...how Amiyah doing?", he asked.

"Why you ask? What do you know?", Bianca asked.

Dominic made a face.

Bianca realized that he didn't know anything so she calm down. "...she's fine", she said. "...who am I kidding, no she's not. Something has happened and she won't tell me. She's getting a restraining order again Lamar"

"Restraining order?", Dominic asked.

"Yes", Bianca said.

"You know he found out where I lived and came here and threatened me?", Dominic asked.

"He did?", Bianca asked.

"Yea and Amiyah came here yesterday", Dominic said.

"She did?", Bianca asked. "Why would she do that? She knows he-"

Bianca stopped talking as thought to herself.

"He what?", Dominic asked.

"Nothing", Bianca said. "I have to go. I just came here because I thought you should know somethings going on and if you really want her you need to make sure she's safe but from a distance...he killed his last girlfriend"

"What?", Dominic asked.

"Amiyah believes that he didn't but I think so and I know my instincts and they are always right", Bianca asked.

"That's one thing I can say about you. They are right for the most part", Dominic said.

"Yea and if I am then Amiyah is in trouble and you need to stay away from her", Bianca said.

"Why did you come over here then?", Dominic asked.

"Because I thought you should know", Bianca said.

"So why stay away from her?", Dominic asked.

"Because then you may get hurt", Bianca said. "He is crazy"

"Do you know where I grew up?", Dominic asked.

"Yea but the most you ever got in is in a fight", Bianca said. "He kills"