Chapter 5

A few students who were walking nearby, gasped loudly at that incident. What could've happened that the new girl slapped Jungkook! Did he harass her? Did he do something inappropriate? These thoughts started circling around their minds.

But Jungkook grew up in this town and everyone knew exactly what kind of guy he was. Always good at his studies, an active member of several clubs, participates in voluntary works and a proud son of his parents. He may be cold but he was never disrespectful towards others let alone harassing a woman. The only female he ever had a crush on was senior Ji Eun who always treated him like a little brother, poor guy!

Aera was just coming out of her class when she saw YN slapping the college heartthrob. It was more shocking for her because she was friends with YN. Jungkook didn't say anything further and stood there like a statue, cupping his red cheek with his palm. Students were starting to gather and whisper. So Aera ran to YN and dragged her somewhere else to save her from all the stares.

"Now that's something new! I feel like my eyes just got blessed," Taehyung said with a smug face and put one of his arms over Jungkook's shoulder.

"Today I came prepared to teach that girl a lesson. But seeing what she just did to you, I think I should just befriend her. What do you think?" Taehyung asked and turned his head to look at Jungkook. But it looked like Jungkook was in a trance, still trying to process what just happened.

Seeing his condition, Taehyung shook him a little and finally the bunny guy came back to reality. He pushed away Tae's arm from his shoulder and walked away in a hurry.

Meanwhile~

"Why did you do that? Did he do something? No no, he's not the type to do anything! Oh god, I can't believe you just slapped the Jeon Jungkook!" Aera shouted in frustration while pulling her own hair.

"Can you please shut up for a moment! He was being disrespectful and I was already annoyed as hell," YN shouted back.

The two girls were just arguing when Jungkook came out of nowhere and dragged YN along with him to a secluded place.

"What do you think you're doing?" YN shouted while being dragged away by him. She tried to free her arm from his grip but failed miserably. Then reaching behind a wall of the garden, he finally stopped. He made sure no one was around and decided to speak.

"Why did you slap me? What wrong did I do?" Jungkook asked with blood shot eyes which made YN a little bit scared.

"Yo-you... kept calling me a witch! I felt offended," YN stuttered, still trying to free her arm, but he didn't let go.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows at her reply as he felt confused. He raised his other hand a little and released his magic which got instantly absorbed by YN. But the poor girl didn't understand a thing he was doing.

"You're being weird. Can you please let me go, I don't feel good," YN pleaded feeling scared.

"Do you see anything on my neck?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden.

"Yea-yeah... a weird shiny crescent moon tattoo. Why?" YN asked.

"Now I'm sure that you're a witch too but where's your mark?" Jungkook asked being confused and moved her hair to expose her neck a little but didn't see anything.

"What do think you're do..." YN tried to cry out but he didn't budge. Instead he pulled her shirt a little, exposing her shoulder. Then suddenly they both heard a clicking sound nearby which made Jungkook startled.

"You pervert!" YN yelled and finally pushing the guy, she ran away in a hurry.

Time skip~

"Are you sure it wasn't an accident?" Aera asked while hugging her best friend, bawling her eyes out at her shoulder.

"Yeah ...*sob*...*sob* ...he pulled my shirt on purpose, it wasn't an accident. He's such a pervert... *sob*" YN managed to say in between her sobs.

"Oh my poor YNie, please don't cry. You should rest now okay, I'll prepare the dinner," Aera said wiping YN's tears and then tucked her in bed.

YN couldn't keep her mind calm. She kept thinking about everything that happened in these last few days. She wondered how she pushed Taehyung lightly but he became unconscious. Then again, Jungkook wasn't the only one calling him a witch. The Jimin guy also said something about witches. And those weird tattoos! Could it be...!

'Ah, you stupid YN. Stop thinking about this. This is not Hogwarts and I'm not Hermione Granger!' She tried to convince herself.

She tried to concentrate on her thinking but the clanking sound of the glass window made her more irritated. It was windy outside so the noise became persistent. Being frustrated YN finally glanced at the window and suddenly it shattered into pieces and the light bulb in her room started flickering!

'What is happening!' YN mumbled under her breathe.

Being scared she looked at the light source and in no time the bulb also blew up, making her jump out of the bed. But as she was jumping out, her feet got tangled in the duvet and she fell down!

Well she thought that she was about to fall hard on her face and closed her eyes tightly. She was waiting for the impact but unexpectedly nothing happened. She opened her eyes slowly only to find herself floating in the air. But the moment she opened her eyes, she fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"YN, what are these noises coming out of the room? Are you okay?" Aera shouted from the kitchen.

Hearing no reply Aera just shrugged her shoulder and focused on cooking. But suddenly YN came out running and grabbed Aera's shoulders tightly.

"Aera, I think he's not a pervert. I think I misunderstood him!"