Chapter 15

YN's P.O.V~

I fluttered my eyes open and suddenly felt the stinging headache. Holding my aching head with my hands, I sat up and unexpectedly found myself in a room. It's that room inside the tree where Jungkook takes me every day to teach me spells.

I took a look at my surroundings and then at myself. I was still in that beautiful dress from the ball night. What could've happened? Why am I here? Did Jungkook take me here? But where is he?

Finding no answer to my questions, I walked out of that tree hole and started walking towards my home. I tried to remember the events of last night but nothing came to my mind.

I had to walk for quite a while and my feet was hurting really bad. All I wanted now was to take a shower and eat something. But as soon as I reached near my house, I saw a small crowd on our neighbor's front porch.

There were police cars and an ambulance and a few officers were searching around the area. Being confused I walked near, when I saw an officer come out of our house. What in the hell was happening!

Then suddenly a car came from another direction and stopped in front of our house. Aera came out of that car and she looked as confused as me. She then waved her hand to the person driving the car, her date from last night. They probably spent the night together.

"What's happening here YN? And why are you still in that dress? Didn't you come home last night too!" Aera asked coming near me, pure confusion written on her face.

"I don't know Aera, let's find out," I almost whispered and walked near the crowd.

But the moment I laid my eyes on the center of the crowd, I felt all the organs inside my body squeeze.

Author's P.O.V~

There laid a half eaten human body on the front porch of Mrs Hwa, Aera and YN's neighbor. Seeing the hideous scenery in front of their eyes, they both gasped loudly, making a few people turn their heads.

Seeing the remaining attire on that dead body, YN realized it was none other than Mrs Hwa. She clasped her wide open mouth with her hand and a tear drop unknowingly left her eye.

"Oh my God! H-how...did this happen?" Aera started crying.

Aera's outburst made everyone look at their direction. Namjoon was there too and the moment he saw YN, his eyes lit up with anger. Without wasting a second he walked towards YN and dragged her with him, holding her delicate arm.

"Wh-what do you think you're doing? Let me go!" YN shouted but the boy didn't pay any heed.

He dragged her into his car and got on the driver's seat, followed by a few other elder male. Aera was already too shocked to react and stood there like a statue.

Time skip~

The police officers asked Aera many questions as she was the neighbor and took a lot of her time. Finally when they were done, Aera decided to call Jungkook. Cause she didn't know who else to call plus she still thought that he was YN's boyfriend.

Jungkook was disheartened from the events of last night so he was not in a good mood. He just got out of the shower when he got a call from an unknown number.

Aera told everything to him and cried a lot. But Jungkook was as clueless as Aera so there was only one way to find out.

"Wake up! Where's your brother?" Jungkook shook the male who was sleeping peacefully.

"What the hell...Jeon? What are you doing in my room?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

"You bastard! First you try to take her away from me and now your brother! He took her somewhere. Tell me where is she?" Jungkook shouted and grabbed the collar of Tae's hoodie.

"Wh-what? Namjoon hyung took her! Oh no, he's gonna do something stupid."

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, widening his already big eyes.

"He thinks YN is a demon but I didn't think that he'd go to this extent."

Then both the males stared at each other with pure confusion written on their faces.

Meanwhile~

"I-I...told you already.. I-I don't know what you're talking about. Ple-please let me go," YN pleaded, crying her heart out, while kneeling on the floor.

"I know you're a demon and you are the one behind all these killings. Tell me where were you last night?" Namjoon asked loudly, making her flinch.

"I told you already *sob* I woke up in the woods *sob* I don't remember anything." *sob*

"Huh.. then this proves that you're the culprit."

"I think we should hand her over to the authority," said another man, to which others nodded including Namjoon.

Right at that moment the door flew open.

"She was with me last night. I can vouch for her."