Chapter 6

That night YN made Aera hella confused with her words but didn't explain anything further. She decided to talk to Jungkook first. Maybe he would be able to decipher the unexplainable things happening to her lately.

However, the next day YN went to college earlier, leaving Aera behind and started searching for Jungkook. She needed answers and she was getting desperate. Unfortunately her desperation led her to bump into someone who was the last person she wanted to meet ever again.

"Looking for someone, miss YN?" Jia asked with a smug face.

"Umm... do you perhaps know where I can find Jungkook?" YN asked. Uneasiness was evident on her voice.

"Jungkook? Why? So that you can slap his pretty face again? Listen you bi..." Jia was about to get nasty when the savior of the day came to her rescue.

"Aw Jia, cursing is not good for your health. And if you're done, I'd like to borrow YN for a minute. Is that okay?" Taehyung asked raising his eyebrows and there was always a playful smile on his face.

Jia scoffed at Tae and walked away after giving YN a death glare. Taehyung was about to open his mouth to talk but YN decided to talk first.

"Don't you even dare, Taehyung or whatever. If you try anything I'll kick where the sun never shines," YN stated and walked passed him.

"Hey, I didn't even say anything. So rude!" Taehyung shouted at her from the back and pouted like a baby bear.

Later at the lecture gallery, YN met Jungkook and told him that she was ready to listen. He told her to meet him after college and she just nodded. But after a few minutes of their interaction, suddenly people started whispering about them.

YN was confused at first but when she opened the college group page, she saw a picture of her and Jungkook in a quiet compromising state. Someone took the picture when Jungkook was grabbing her arm with one hand and exposed her shoulder with another. The angle was very disturbing as it looked like they were doing something inappropriate.

"What were they doing there? It looks weird."

"Were they fighting or making out?"

"I think Jungkook was harassing her, though I think he's not that type." *tsk*

"How did she manage to seduce him? She's new right?" *scoff*

"Bro, that girl is hot. I think that's why even Jeon couldn't keep his hands to himself." *laugh*

All these whispers reached YN's ears and she felt like running away from this place and cry her heart out at somewhere else. But soon the teacher came in and she helplessly sat there, suppressing her tears. Jungkook glanced at her from a distance and felt guilty for a moment. If he didn't drag her there the previous day, then this wouldn't have happened.

As soon as the class was over, YN ran out of the gallery in a hurry. She just wanted to dig a hole and bury herself in the ground. She couldn't take those humiliation anymore. She was walking in a fast pace to find a quiet place when someone called out her name.

"YN!" An unfamiliar female voice called out, which made YN stop on her tracks and look back.

"You're YN right?" The girl said with a beautiful smile.

"Ye-yeah..." YN tried to make a proper sentence but failed miserably as she was trying for a long time to suppress her sobs.

"Are you all right, YN? You look li..." the girl tried to say but before she could finish her sentence, YN broke into tears in front of her.

"Oh my God, come here you sweet thing!" The girl cooed and came near YN to caress her back. She took YN to a bench and delicately sat her down.

"You are crying because of what people were talking behind your back right? I know these unwanted attentions are too much uncomfortable but believe me, they'll forget everything soon. Don't let those stupid people make you weak. These people are just jealous because you're getting Jeon's attention and they're not..."

That stranger girl said a few more things to calm YN down and a few moments later YN finally stopped crying. Then it hit her that she was crying like a baby in front of a stranger.

"Thank you but may I know who you are?" YN asked politely.

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ji Eun, I'm in the senior year. If you ever need anything, just come to me okay. I'll try my best to help you," Ji Eun said and then walked away.

Unknowingly a smile crept on YN's face when suddenly Aera came out of nowhere and hugged YN tightly. It turned out that she was there all along and waiting for Ji Eun to go. She didn't want to interrupt their conversation, plus she was a bit shy of Ji Eun.

"Now that you're smiling, I guess you're okay. Now tell me how did you meet her?" Aera asked with  curious eyes.

"She called out to me first."

"Oh my god! Really? Do you have any idea who she is?"

"She's in senior year. She's so nice."

"Dumbo YN. I know who she is, I'm talking about do you even know how popular she is! She's like the goddess of this town. Each and every single guy is head over heels for her. Even Jungkook has a huge crush on her but once she called him little brother," Aera whispered the last part and started laughing.

Later that day after college, YN waited for Jungkook and told Aera to go home, giving her a fake excuse. When Jungkook came out of the college, he gestured her to get into his car then drove away.

"Where are you taking me?" YN asked after a few minutes.

"I'm taking you to the deep woods. I'll kill you first then bury you under the ground. No one will ever know!"