Chapter 22

Since the authority took YN with them, Namjoon couldn't keep his mind calm at all. He spent the whole day in his family study, going through different spell books. But he didn't find anything helpful.

Seeing his desperation, Mrs Kim tried to talk him out of this but him being adamant, didn't listen.

"There's no such spell to kill or remove another soul without harming the host. They're lying mom," Namjoon tried to reason.

"They're not our enemy, Joon. They're on our side so have a little bit of faith, son."

"Wasn't losing her once enough, mom? Do you want to lose her again?"

*silence*

The woman felt a sharp pain on her chest remembering the past events. Seeing tears forming in her eyes, Namjoon mentally cursed himself for saying such hurtful words.

He was about to apologize but suddenly his father stomped inside the house being quite agitated. He looked angry, extremely angry.

"THEY LIED TO US! THEY FREAKING LIED TO US!" Mr Kim shouted, making others startled.

Mr Jeon, Mr Park and a few of Mr Kim's close friends also came with him. Hearing the noises, Taehyung came out of his room.

"What's happening here?"

"Someone from the higher authority tipped me off about their true intention. They are planning to let YN die in the process."

Hearing the news, both the Kim brothers gasped. Suddenly Jungkook also came running along with a few other witches who were ready to go against the authority.

"I've gathered as many witches as I could. Now let's go save her!"

Meanwhile~

YN was now kneeling on the floor, on the center of an empty hall. Her hands and feet were tied with a special type of rope. She was fed some kind of potion earlier which made her agitated, but as she was tied, she couldn't move a muscle.

They took her here in the noon and now it was getting dark. All these time they kept her in that same position while they made arrangements for the ritual.

YN was getting restless by each passing second when suddenly she heard the huge door creak open. Several men in black cloaks entered the room and surrounded her.

While the cloaked men stood still, a few men in normal attire, drew some marks on the floor. Then they placed some weird stuffs in front of her and walked away.

Before she could process anything, suddenly the cloaked men started chanting some spell and the stuffs in front of her caught on fire out of nowhere.

She became nervous and cold sweats started forming on her forehead. All of a sudden, those men streched their arms over her head and she felt the most excruciating pain she ever felt in her life.

*aaaaarrrrggghhhh*

She screamed her heart out as blood was now coming out of her nostrils. Soon small tears appeared on her skin, making her bleed more. Now a dark shadow started coming out of her body and it felt like her life was being sucked out little by little. She started feeling dizzy!

One more minute and she'll be dead!

But the ritual got interrupted as her family came to her rescue. The authority got attacked by the other witches and while they faught to save themselves, Jungkook and Taehyung sneakily took YN.

"Where should we go?" Jungkook asked, getting on the driver's seat.

"We can't go to any of our houses, they'll come back searching for her. Let's go to that tree house of yours," Taehyung replied in a hurry, holding the half conscious body of YN in his embrace.

After driving for a while, they stopped near the woods and got out of the car in a hurry. Taehyung got YN out of the car and was about to pick her up in his arms, when Jungkook beat him to it.

"What do you think you're doing? I was about to pick her up," Taehyung asked, getting a little bit angry.

"Does it matter? We have more serious things to take care of, now let's go," Jungkook glared at the other male and started walking into the woods, with YN's wounded body in his muscular arms.

It was dark so Taehyung turned on his cell phone's flashlight. They were walking quite in a hurry when they heard some weird noises coming from the other direction and before they could comprehend anything, they ran into someone.

The person was as startled as them.

"Ji Eun sunbae! What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked being confused.

Ji Eun widened her eyes as she didn't expect them in the woods at this hour. For a moment she just kept staring at them.

"Oh... I-I.. uh...my pet rabbit ran away so I was searching for it. But what are you guys doing here and oh my God! What has happened to her? Is she okay?" She exclaimed, totally diverting the focus from her to them.

The two males looked at each other for a moment.

"Well, if you're uncomfortable then you don't need to answer. But why are you not taking her to a hospital or to her house?"

"We can't... it's complicated," Jungkook replied.

"Then let's go to my house. I have first aid. As a senior it's my duty to help you guys."

And then without thinking they went with her. Naive boys!

YN's P.O.V~

I fluttered my eyes open, only to find myself in an unfamiliar room. I tried to sit up when I realized I had multiple injuries on my body that hurt like hell.

For a moment my mind was blank then one by one the horrific memories of last night started coming back. I thought I was about to die but then they came to save me.

The last thing I remember is being in Jungkook's arm. Thinking about him made my heart beat faster. It's been a while I haven't met him and I really missed him now.

Putting my thoughts aside, I got up from the bed and walked out of the room. The house was small but really beautiful. I started searching random rooms in the hopes of finding someone when I heard someone talking.

Approaching the room I turned the door knob only to find it already unlocked. Opening the door the thing I saw, left me completely stunned.

Jungkook's lips were now pressed against Ji Eun's.