Chapter 11

Namjoon had strictly advised Taehyung to stay away from YN but him being a mischievous human being, didn't pay any heed to it. He liked to play with fire and that was one of the reasons why he always fought with Jungkook.

Now seeing YN getting bullied, he felt an urge to help her out. He didn't know why but he suddenly felt very affectionate towards her and also, he wanted to make Jungkook jealous.

He sure was good looking and popular just like Jungkook, but because of his rash and unpredictable behavior, most of the students were afraid of him. So no one ever dared to get on his bad sides.

Hearing his statement regarding YN, Jia felt jealous and at the same time, his intimidating smirk made her a little bit scared. So she just walked away with her group of friends.

All this time, Tae had one of his arms over YN's shoulder. He liked the touch of her skin as their powers were still merging together, giving both of them a feeling of warmth. They felt attracted towards each other but not in a sexual kind of way, instead in a quite affectionate way.

"What do you think you're doing? Why did you lie to her?" YN asked, pushing his hands off her shoulder.

"If they think you're dating me then they won't have the guts to bully you. That's why. No need to thank me, little YN," Taehyung said, showing his signature boxy smile.

"Stay away from me," YN spat and walked away, although she felt the urge to give him a warm hug.

"Hey... I only wanted to help!" Taehyung shouted from behind, with a pout.

"MY GIRL? Pfft... so lame!" Jungkook said while walking past Taehyung.

"I knew you'd say this, cause you're jealous, aren't you?" Taehyung replied and crossed his arms.

Tae's statement made Jungkook stop on his tracks.

"Did you hit your head or something? Why would I be jealous?" Jungkook asked, turning his head.

"Do you think I didn't notice how you look at her secretly with those googly eyes of yours?"

"Get out of your imagination Taehyung, it's not a good place there," Jungkook replied with a death glare and walked away.

However, in the next few hours, the news of YN dating Taehyung, spread like wild fire, although it wasn't true. But the good thing was that, now no one was staring at YN or whispering anything behind her back. No one wanted to get bullied by the prankster Taehyung.

"Meet me after college, in front of the garden. Today I'll teach you some basic spells."

YN got a message from Jungkook while she was still in the class. Seeing his message, she felt a tingling sensation in her stomach and her cheeks became pink.

YN was eagerly waiting for her class to be over and when finally the teacher left, she jumped out of her seat and almost ran out in a joyous mood. No one can tell that she was that same girl who cried her heart out the previous day because of some stupid comments.

On her first day at college, when she saw Jungkook at first, she thought he was cute. But in the middle she had some misunderstandings which made her detest him. Now that everything was clear, she found him cute again.

However, after class was over, Aera went to search for YN. From the college group page she just found out about Tae's declaration so she was curious as hell. When she found her finally, she saw YN running towards the garden. YN's flushed cheeks didn't go unnoticed by Aera. Just like everyone else, Aera also thought that YN was dating Taehyung so she followed her to tease her friend a bit.

"Jungkook!" YN called out.

"Oh you're here. Okay come with me, we have to go somewhere," Jungkook replied and started walking towards the woods.

"Why are you going inside the woods?"

"Don't worry, just trust me," Jungkook replied dryly and turned to leave.

"Where are you guys going?" Aera asked all of a sudden, making them startled and they stopped on their tracks.

"Oh... I.. umm he..." YN didn't know what to say and kept mumbling to herself.

"We're going on a date!" Jungkook blurt out without thinking.

"Date? But aren't you dating Taehyung or something? I heard he declared it in the morning!" Aera asked confused, looking at YN.

YN was as surprised as Aera and kept staring at Jungkook. She didn't feel anything when Taehyung called her 'his' but now that it came out of Jungkook's mouth, her heart started doing flips.

"Well...don't you know how he always finds a way to pick a fight with me? He's jealous and that's why he's lying. Now if you got your answer, can we leave?" Jungkook told Aera a perfect lie with a poker face.

Aera gave him an awkward smile and waved at YN to say goodbye. Taking the cue, Jungkook grabbed YN's hand and then dragged her inside the woods.

'Who goes on a date inside the woods!' Aera thought to herself and walked away with a confused mind.

"Why did you say that to her that you are taking me on a date?" YN asked while following Jungkook.

"Then what did you expect me to say? We can't tell her the truth. I just said what came to my mind, now don't think too much," Jungkook said bluntly and kept walking.

YN felt a little hurt at his reply but there was nothing she could do. She knew he was out of her league and it would be better if she didn't catch any feelings for him.