n i n e .

Before getting into this chapter, I will explain the love/friendship meter. The meter is to show how your progress is going with everyone and how much they are in love or anything with YOU. 

♡ - Meaning that they don't know how they feel around you not quite yet. Available in 0-40.        

♥ -Meaning they like you and are or want to be friends with you. Available in 40-50.                         

❤ - Meaning they are either best friends or they have fallen in love with you. Available in 50-80.

💖 - Meaning they are your most loyal friend or they are your significant other/partner/lover/. Available in 80-100.

⊱───────────────────────────────────────⊰

Today was a new day for the group of the strange, yet lovable students. Kusuo, Shun, Nendou, Ren and (Y/N) were all walking together while heading to school. After around eight more minutes of walking they could see the building of the school coming into their vision. Together, the group went inside their classroom and sat in their places, waiting for the bell to ring to start the classes for the day. 

Finally, it rung and around the rest of the classroom was there waiting for their teacher. Once the teacher came inside the classroom, she started to write the assignment they had been given to do.

"Okay, Class, today is where you will be deciding what to do for the festival." Miss Kyouka states calmly while asking Hairo to stand up to receive suggestions from his fellow classmates. Up until then, (Y/N) had completely forgotten about this episode and then realising they heaved a sigh that escaped from their lips. Now watching the class erupt in chaos with ideas (that included the classic maid cafe idea), (Y/N) stayed quiet already knowing the ridiculous yet somehow cool inclusion of rocks being displayed inside their particular classroom.

'Somehow, your loud demeanor has changed, why is that?' (Y/N) flinched and quickly looked around, questioning who just spoke to them. (Y/N) finally reached to Saiki and shaked their head for wondering how the hell they didn't realize it was him sooner.

"Just thinking that's all." They said quietly however enough for the pink-haired boy to hear them. The said boy hesitated and nodded in understanding before he spoke up again. 

'I see, then stop that. I don't like it when your quiet.' He said calmly, but looking away as to not see the student who he's talking to's reaction. (Y/N) widen their eyes in shock and turned away, slightly blushing from the sudden change of mood. Time seemed to go by fast as everyone was suddenly moving tables and going outside to collect rocks as that was the theme they came up with. The two students noticed this and started getting out of their seats preparing to join their classmates in the activity. 

"Hey (Y/N)! Let's go collect rocks together!" The mentioned student turned around and saw Akari waving her excitedly and smiled at them. (Y/N) walked up to her and together the duo walked outside to collect some cool interesting rocks for the collection. Meanwhile, Kusuo got dragged with Shun to find 'The Sacred Dark Reunion' rock. He mentally groaned and wondered why he never went with (Y/N) and their friend. Fortunately, he noticed (Y/N) and Ren and quickly speed-walked up to them while bluntly leaving Kaidou to ramble on, not noticing his disappearance.