s i x .

It was a new day for (Y/N) (L/N). Luckily for them, school was actually easy for once for them and their classmates. The time for them was Lunch Time, they decided that they shouldn't sit with the group since they had to do some homework and think about plans for the future. (Y/N) quickly got their lunch, waved to the group and went on their way. (L/N) decided to sit somewhere on top of the school roof because they usually had no students up there.

The (H/C)-Haired person opened the door to the roof and instantly was met by the cool breeze on their face while walking to a seat. When they finished getting everything out they started their homework, (Y/N) wanted it to be finished as soon as possible so they had time to figure out 'The Dimension Situation'. (Y/N) was finishing answering a question till they quickly noticed a sound. They looked up and turned their head to see where the sound was coming from, but nothing was nowhere in sight. 'Wait..Is that..crying..?' (L/N) thought. They put everything down and stood up and started looking everywhere on the roof. The (E/C)-Eyed Person realised they had not checked on top of the school stairs building that was poking out. They climbed up the ladder and immediately saw a girl crying into her knees quietly. She had blonde hair and her height was about medium. (Y/N) couldn't see the colour of her eyes however, since they were covered by her knees and her arms. 

"H-Hello, are you okay..?" (Y/N) said quietly. The girl perked up with wide bright blue eyes and looked at (L/N) with a confused and scared expression. She put their arms down and slightly moved away from (Y/N). This met (Y/N) frown slightly. Why was this poor girl crying? She looked like she was also in her second year as well. (L/N) kept her distance and sat down in front of her. The girl looked at (Y/N) and moved closer since she trusted (Y/N) a bit. 

"Why were you crying..?" (Y/N) asked nervously, hoping they hadn't stepped over their boundaries. The girl in front of her made a frown, but started answering nonetheless. The Blonde-Haired girl hoped by talking to someone it could make her feel better. 

"W-Well..Today I just realised my so called 'Friends' were only using me.." She replies quietly. Tears started forming in her blue eyes, but quickly wiped them away with her arm in hopes of (Y/N) not seeing her. This made (L/N) frown by her words. 'Who would do such a thing to her.' They thought sadly. They looked up at her and asked her name.

"Oh! Sorry..My name is Ren Akari.." She says, while slightly forming a smile on her lips. It looks like it worked. (Y/N) made Akari happy! (Y/N) smiled at her and got up and went over to give a hand to her.

"Well Akari-Chan, My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I can be your new friend!" They exclaimed. Ren smiled at her and gladly accepted the offer for their hand. When the girl stood up, the duo went down the ladder and headed over to (Y/N)'s bench where they were sat previously. Both of them sat down and started to talk about anything. This is because so Ren can forget about those fake friends she had and started making good and real memories with (Y/N). A few minutes later, the roof door opened, however, the duo didn't hear the sound, since Akari was busy helping (L/N) with their homework. Two other girls came out of the door, one of them had black hair and red eyes while the other girl next to her had dark green hair and brown eyes. Both of the girls quickly noticed (Y/N) and Akari and instantly walked over to them. The students sat at the bench looked up and saw the two girls looking at them both with hatred.

"So Akari-Chan, you decided to hang out with another freak?" The Black-Haired teenager said. This made (Y/N) straight up mad already. (L/N) looked over at Ren's figure and could see the look of the Blonde-Haired Female that these were the fake friends she was talking about beforehand. The other girl that was standing next to the girl that spoke laughed in amusement. (Y/N) stood up and answered back.

"Listen here you assholes, never disrespect Ren again, otherwise I'll just have to make your lives miserable." (Y/N) stated bluntly, but with a rather dark expression on her face. The three girls had widen their eyes, but the Red-Eyed Girl decided to test the (H/N)-Haired Teenager over the limit.

"HAH! You think you scare me?! You're just another freak that should die." She said with her hands on her hips. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes alongside with a grin on her lips. Before all of them knew it, (Y/N) slapped the girl. The girl's accomplice quickly gasped and grabbed the other girl's hand and ran off. Ren had her mouth opened in such surprise, who knew (Y/N) could be so scary? (Y/N) looked at Akari and scratched their neck in embarrassment.

"Sorry you had to see me like that.." (L/N) replied to Ren's shocked expression. Although, this just made Ren even more confused and surprised. Why did they say sorry? They saved her from potential bullying, god damn it! Ren shook her head and told them that it was fine, which got a nod back from (Y/N). They somehow managed to continue (Y/N)'s homework which they were proud of and definitely were sure (L/N) would at least gained a B+ from Akari's generous help. Luckily, they were also in the same classes together, so they could see each other again on a regular basis. Shortly after that, the bell rung signalling it was time for all of the student's next classes. Both of them got up and happily walked to class together. Just as they were about to walk in, Ren decided to say something to (Y/N). 

"Hey (Y/N)...Thanks for being a true friend to me, unlike some people." She said with a bright smile on her face. (Y/N) turned to face her and answered back with a big smile.

"Your welcome. Who knows, we can become best friends as well."