t h r e e .

After class ended a certain (Y/N) started dying of happiness that the class was finally over...but now what? Every other student was of to talking to their friends or either going out to hang outside or go to the bathroom. 

"Hey (Y/N)-Chan, over here!" Someone called out to them. (Y/N) turned around and saw Kaidou waving at them while other people they recognised from the anime was behind him, curious how he already knows (L/N). (Y/N) smiles to him and comes over to the group. Kaidou starts introducing (Y/N) to all of his friends despite already introducing themselves at the start of the day. All of the other students started introducing their names to (L/N) even though they already knew the names since the anime. 

"So (Y/N)-Chan, do you want to come to lunch with us?" Kuboyasu-Kun asked, while everyone agreed with allowing the person going with them. (Y/N) couldn't believe it, are they actually going to become friends with their favourite characters in the anime? (L/N) nodded quickly and all of them started making their way to the cafeteria. 

"Hey Buddy, aren't you coming with us?" Nendou blurted out loud. The rest of the group, including (Y/N), turned around and saw Saiki-Kun still sitting in his seat. Saiki turned his head to his 'friends' then randomly focused his attention to (Y/N)-Chan which they froze at suddenly.

"Yare, yare, whatever." He says, using his telepathy to make his classmates hear him without moving his lips. The (H/C)-nette noticed this however, since they already knew about his powers in the first place, but didn't say anything to quiet down. Now all the group is together, they finally made their way to the cafeteria.

When they arrived, there were a lot of students there, eating, waiting to get their food, or just hanging out normally. The rest of group went to get their food while Saiki-Kun and (Y/N)-Chan took their seats from across each other. Both of them sat in silence before one of them spoke up. 

"I can't believe I have to deal with another idiot, what a pain." The pink-haired boy stated while putting his chin in one of his hands. This angered the other person that took place of the current situation. They knew Saiki would probably think that about them, but stating it out to the person he's talking about? So, the only logical thing they thought of was to snap back. 

"Shut up, berry boy!" They snapped back angrily. The boy widen their eyes and gave them a hatred look for coming up with that humiliating nickname. This made the (E/C)-eyed person smile evilly by the boy's reaction. The rest of group came back with their preferred food and sat down. Kaidou and Teruhashi was sat next to (Y/N)-Chan while Nendou and Kuboyasu sat next to Saiki. All of them chatted amongst themselves till a particular blue-haired beautiful girl asked a question. 

"So (Y/N)-Chan, Where did you originally come from?" Teruhashi-Chan says sweetly. The (H/C)-haired person looked at them with their disgusted expression, but answered anyways.

"Well..I originally came from (Hometown)." (L/N) answers, looking at everyone, curious at their reactions. All of them perked up, wondering what their experience was like in that place. (Y/N) continued to answer any other questions the group had till the bell rung, signalling all of the students need to go to their classrooms. 

When the final class ended everyone started going back to their homes quickly and loudly. (Y/N) however stays at the school, still putting their shoes on. When they looked up they were met with a certain magenta eyes they knew all too well. (Y/N) stood up and looked at Saiki with a curious glance, which took Saiki-Kun to start speaking.

"Let me walk home with you." He states bluntly which took the other person by surprised but accepted with a curious glance. The both of them started walking home peacefully until Saiki cutted the peaceful time of.

"How did you know my name, before I even told you?" He says. (Y/N) stopped in their tracks. 'So he does know..God, what do I do??" They thought and turned around and looked at Saiki with a serious look and, hesitantly starts talking while looking at the ground.

"Okay, I know this might sound crazy..but I know you have psychic abilities." (L/N) says, turning their head to look at Saiki while trying to figure out his expression. For the first time ever, the boy kinda have a shocked expression all written on his face which kinda freaked (Y/N) out a tad bit. 

"Don't. And I mean DON'T. Tell anyone." He says seriously, to which the other person replies with a quick nod. After that crazy fiasco they went back to walking, however, neither of that scene couldn't be forgetted out of their minds. When they gotten to (Y/N)'s house, (L/N) went to stand infront of Saiki with a mischievous grin and suddenly said:

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow! ...Berry Boy." They said while giggling and went inside quickly and shut the door. Meanwhile, Saiki was stood outside with an annoyed look, but started walking back to his own house and started thinking about the day.

'Well, I guess (Y/N)-Chan isn't that annoying..except from that nickname.' He thinks in his head and continues going to his house. 'I guess their personality is good, wait why am I still thinking about (Y/N)? What a pain..' He thinks and clears the thought out of his mind and continues walking of.

Back at (Y/N)'s house, they are still thinking how to return to their original universe. So far, they've come up with no ideas at all. 'I mean it's alright, I wanna know more about the characters anyways..' They tried cheering themselves up which helped a bit, but still did not let all the sadness go away from their feelings. They start thinking about Saiki, they thought it was a bit to quick about how Saiki figured it out, but knew he was going to say something sooner or later, but for now they can just relax and enjoy being friends with everyone. 

'I guess it's nice getting to know everybody..' They thought out loud with a smile and started to go into a big slumber. Meanwhile, in the mysterious book, there was secretly some new text written inside it

Yes, be friends with them, but soon you'll have to leave the friends you love all behind, especially a certain boy which might not like you now..but will eventually love you..