o n e .

"Sweetie? Can you come down here?" I sit up from whatever I was sitting on and looked around my surroundings. This is a bedroom, but it's not mine. Where am I? When I looked down, I saw that same book I saw seconds before this mess. I sit up from the bed and opened the bedroom door. I tried finding the voice I heard who was probably calling out to me. I searched everywhere but nobody was in it, so my last guess was this kitchen. I went inside the room and found a woman who looked exactly like my mother, she was smiling at me sweetly.

"I've got something to tell you.." She said, her face changed to a happy glint in her eyes to a quite sad one. Though something was off about her..She looked different for some reason. She looked like she was..animated? My eyes widen and I looked down to my hands to see that they are in fact, also animated.

"Uh, what is it..?" I say looking back up to look at my mother. She sighed and started speaking.

"You're moving to a different school." She says, expecting me to argue back.

..Huh? I mean, I didn't even know what school I was going to in this dimension. I mean, it has to be a different universe, the different bedroom, me and my mom somehow being animated. After all, I'm supposed to be having my weekend back at my actual home.

"Uh..Okay." I say in a awkward tone, scratching the back of my neck. She looks at me with a wide and confused look in her eyes but continues on and tries not questioning my weird attitude all of a sudden.

"Okay then..anyways you're going to PK Academy." She states happily, clapping her hands excitedly while doing so. She then resumes doing some chores in the kitchen. Wait...did she just say PK Academy?!! Nah..anime is not real..right? Hold on..Is this why I'm also animated at the same time?! I quickly headed to my room and opened a closet which was near my bed. I looked through all the clothes and suddenly I saw a school uniform that looked exactly like the one from 'The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K.' No way..did I actually get teleported to my favourite anime of all time?! I smiled slightly, but then realised I should actually find a way back home then actually starting to get comfortable with this universe. I sighed deeply and turned to the book that brought me to this one heck of an annoying mess. I picked it up to see if they were any new words at all, but at last it was blank.

"Honey, can you go and get some groceries for dinner tonight?" My mom called out to me, I didn't want to be rude so I accepted - so I just got dressed in random clothes from the wardrobe and I went downstairs to go outside.

"Wait, what do I even need to buy?" I said, turning around to be met with my mother's figure. She made a 'Oh' sound and she handed me a list with some ingredients written on it. I smiled and said goodbye to her and I went outside. Wait...I don't even know where the shops are..

I asked someone where the shop or any location was, for some reason they gave me a weird look, maybe because they saw me go to the shops before? Nonetheless, they still gave me the directions to the location which I was very thankful for. I entered inside quietly and saw there were quite a few people here shopping. I looked at the list and started making my way to different aisles to get my things as soon as possible so I can go home. A few minutes later, I got half of the stuff I needed.

"Okay..So now I need-" I started saying before-

BUMP!

I fell down and rub my head as it got hurt from the impact of the floor. I started to get annoyed by this, I get transported to a different dimension (I mean it is kinda okay since I'm in my favourite anime and because I love that I'm living my dream) and now this?!

"Oh god, I'm sorry, It must have been Dark Reunion who did this!" Someone said, but somehow it sounded familiar to me..huh? Dark Reunion?? I looked up and see the light blue hair, Quickly I looked at the person's face and saw it was the one and only..

Shun Kaidou.

'Okay I know that I probably would've met them in school tomorrow, but..I'M MEETING SHUN KAIDOU NOW?!!' I internally scream in my head. He patiently waited for me to take his hand so I obliged.

"Luckily, I, the Jet Black Wings, saved you!" He started proudly, doing his famous pose. Afterwards, he gave me my bags which were holding the items previously.

"Well, I'm (Y/N) (L/N), It's nice to meet you." I say, giving him a smile, he gave me a smile back and told me his name, but I wasn't really paying attention since I already knew that..

We waved each other goodbye and I left with everything I needed back home. When I came back, my dad came back and when I saw him, yep, he was also animated. We ate our dinner in peace which I appreciated immensely, since all I wanted to do was relax after this very long day. When all of us finished I headed to my 'new' room and got ready for bed. Once I sat in the bed I tried thinking of reasons to get me out of here, but I couldn't think of nothing, so I just let dream me take my lead...