f i f t e e n .

The teenager stared at their overwhelmingly bright phone in front of them before sighing dramatically. For the last day of the weekend, they had no idea what to do inside their boring room. The teen tiredly threw their phone on the other side of the bed in their lack of enthusiasm and just sat there in complete and utter silence. That was until a 'buzz' was heard from the phone. Hesitantly, (Y/N) picked the phone back up before looking at the notification it send. Apparently, it was a text from the one and only Ren Akari.

🤪:

oi

👹:

oi

🤪:

come to my hangout(?) bestie 😄😍 😚 😝 🤪 

😎 🤩 🥳 😏

👹:

wanna bet bb? 🥴❤️

Thankfully, Akari had saved (L/N) from the worst day ever and invited them over to her house. Ren gave (Y/N) her address and the conversation ended there. The young human got off their bed and looked towards their wardrobe, trying to mentally pick out the clothes they could wear. After a considerably long time, (Y/N) had picked out a suitable outfit for the most part. (Y/N) quickly got changed and headed downstairs, they looked at the kitchen table and saw the heart locket their blonde friend got them and decided to wear it as a treat. Then, there came the time to leave and travel towards a house to have some quality time and fun! 

...

A soft knock was heard on the front oak door. A blonde-haired female noticed this and got up excitedly from her bed and quickly made her way downstairs. The noise of the creakiness from the door made (Y/N) turn their attention to the person standing before them. Ren smiled brightly and tugged at (Y/N)'s hand before pulling them inside the house. When (Y/N) had regained their stance, they explored around the house. It was nice, clean and with a few family photos here and there. 

Akari gestured towards the stairs, wanting to visit her room to begin the fun activities already. The other teenager nodded happily and joined their friend to the upper floor. Both of them reached Ren's room before opening the door to the scene that was displayed on the two friends. 

"Ah! Hi Ren, oh and (Y/N)!" Chiyo greeted happily. It seemed like Akari had invited more people without (Y/N) knowing. Both Yumehara and Teruhashi had also come to attend Ren's sleepover alongside with Mikoto and Mera. Mikoto couldn't come to (Y/N)'s party because she was busy helping her family while Mera sadly couldn't come because she was busy working at the cafe unfortunately. Akari and (Y/N) sat down near the group of girls and everyone started to chat normally while (L/N) continued to sit in their spot awkwardly. Realistically, it was really boring, however, Akari had started to notice the obvious facial expressions and tone of (Y/N)'s voice that made her decide to start playing some type of game. 

"How about we play a game?" Akari suggested. Her guests turned to look at her and nodded their heads in approval. Ren understood and was about to announce the first game to take part in before Teruhashi interrupted her and started talking instead.

"How about we play truth or dare? Then, we can get to know each other more!" Kokomi suggested sweetly. Ren and (Y/N) looked at each other, knowing that this won't go well for whatever reason. (Y/N) thought about it for a moment; the game was really common to play, but they were really bored. They shrugged their shoulders. After receiving everyone's answers, Teruhashi started it off by asking Akari first.