t e n .

"Bye, Mom! Gotta go!" (Y/N) shouted near the doorway. Eventually, they heard their mother's voice muffled which (L/N) only assumed to be a goodbye message. They finally walked out the doorway, their backpack resting on themselves. When they stood outside they saw a figure that was patiently waiting for them. 

'Took you long enough..let's get going.' The voice said. When (Y/N) looked up they were met with the one and only, Kusuo Saiki. Since Saiki didn't wanted to walk with Kaidou and Nendou because they were 'annoying', (L/N) had offered to walk to school together which would be just the two of them. The two teenagers walked to school while it was usually (Y/N) who had talked to him, but sometimes Kusuo replied with a muffled answer or a short nod which made the other student smiled slightly. Today was the true festival where everyone could visit each other's classes for their separate activities. Sometime later, the school was appearing in their vision which led to them speeding up so they had gotten inside. 

Finally, the two students had went their normal routine to their classroom and opened the class doors and were met with tables lined up and the rocks that was collected yesterday on the separate boxes. Ren quickly noticed and called for the student's names so she could get the pairs attention. Both of them heard her and made their way to her while avoiding people that were busy getting everything set up for different students that roamed the entire school. With Akari was Kaidou, Nendou, Aren, Chiyo and finally, Kokomi. (Y/N) noticed Teruhashi staring at them, no doubt insulting them secretly. (Y/N) felt a hand on their shoulder and when they moved their head it was Saiki who definitely knew what was happening since he could read the blue-haired female's mind. (L/N) felt like that this could make the situation worse, but brushed it of as their attention was quickly brung back when they heard their name being called yet again.

"Say (Y/N)-Chan, let's all explore together!" Ren cheered happily, as she clapped her hands together and quickly grabbed (Y/N)'s hands before running off with them.

"Hey- Woah!" (L/N) laughed and started running alongside with Akari while searching a classroom to try out in. Meanwhile, the rest of the group was walking shortly behind them, also laughing at the duo's antics. However, Kusuo merely shook their head but it looked like he was amused by the sudden excitement from the both of them. Although, Teruhashi's laugh seemed almost fake but it was no surprise to Saiki and it had angered him for the continuation of her growing hatred for (Y/N). Speaking off, (Y/N) and Ren had suddenly stopped and appeared in front of a different classroom that had a sign:

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Maid Cafe! Come in and get served! :D ♥

The students turned to each other in happiness before both of them called out to the rest of the group that they decided they were going inside of the classroom. When they all gathered up; the classmates went inside the cafe. Unfortunately, the other students weren't prepared to have a full table for the entire group, so they ended up in separate pairs.

"Hey Saiki-Kun! Let's get paired up!" Kokomi said sweetly. (L/N) noticed this and sighed about to ask someone else to sit with them. That was until the teenager heard Kusuo's telepathic voice reply to Kokomi's question.

'......Paired up with (Y/N), so no.' The boy replied calmly, until he was there by (L/N)'s side, letting them pick the table of where they wanted to go to. (Y/N) nodded in a bit of surprise and quietly led him to a table that was near the back of the classroom. Teruhashi was fueling with more anger if that was even possible for the girl. What made it worse for her was that eventually she had to have a table with Nendou of all people while Kaidou and Chiyo was paired up alongside Ren and Aren. Shortly afterwards, everybody had received their food and began eating. (Y/N) wanted to speak to Kusuo alone so they thought it was the perfect chance to ask the question especially what had just happened.