f o u r .

It was another day for (Y/N) (L/N), go to school, chat with their new found friends, go to lunch, etc. It was still weird that they could see all their favourite characters in front of them, but still managed gotten used to it nonetheless. The bell rung signalling it was the end of the day. (Y/N) sighed and got up from her seat and grabbed her bag and started to make their way downstairs. They finally got on their normal outdoor shoes until someone called out to them.

"Hey Pal! Do you wanna go get some ramen with all of us?" Nendou asked. (Y/N) turned around and nodded eagerly. He smiled and started asking the rest of the group that was actually located near (L/N). There was only last person they needed to ask. Kusuo Saiki. The group couldn't find him anywhere, this making an idea popped into (Y/N)'s mind.

'Hey Berry Boy, If you don't come right now, I'll steal all of your coffee jelly.' They started thinking, hoping Saiki was near them so the thought could've been heard by him, and surprise, surprise, it worked. 

"Ah! There you are buddy, wanna get ramen with us?" Nendou asked Saiki. The boy nodded quietly, but not without giving (Y/N) a angered look for the trick they pulled of mere seconds before. The whole group started going to the ramen place before (L/N) had a thought appeared in their head. 'Oh! This is the episode where Teruhashi comes along to that gross restaurant..' They thought and tried looking for Teruhashi so they can just get it over with straight away. Suddenly, somebody tapped their shoulder to which they turned around and saw the blue-haired girl in front of her.

"Hey (Y/N)-Chan, I was wondering if I could come with you all?" She asked sweetly, but her thoughts didn't quiet match that sweet aura her voice and her looks it gives of. The (H/C)-haired person agreed reluctantly and they continued the path. (Y/N) was kinda hoping to see the look off Teruhashi's face of when meeting the food in real life rather than watching it. When the group arrived they saw the rundown, almost broken, restaurant and everyone had faces of disbelief while only Nendou had a face of pure happiness. Inside the restaurant, it looked even more broken than the outside, the people inside were mostly old men trying to have a drink and rest in peace. They all sat down and all ordered the same thing, even though everyone was mostly silent, there was a conversation going on with two people's minds. 

'How did you even know I loved coffee jelly?' Saiki telepathically asked (Y/N), They turned to looked at him and replied with: 'I-I don't just a hunch..?' They thought so nobody would be weirded out about them all speaking of a sudden. This caused Kusuo to be suspicious of (L/N), but shrugged it off. Finally, the food was here! But the food looked absolutely disgusting!~ Everyone, except Nendou had a disgusted face to go with the food. 'Well..I always wanted to try Japanese food, so here goes nothing..!' (Y/N) thought bravely and started eating it cautiously. Everyone had their mouths agape with seeing (Y/N)'s bravery in action. 

"Your so brave for eating that (Y/N)..!" Kaidou exclaimed, everyone agreeing with him in the process. (Y/N) looked at him and just shrugged their shoulders. Teruhashi got jealous of this. Wasn't the attention should've been on her. 'How dare they..! They think their so attractive just for being brave, I'll show them!' The blue-haired 'angel' thought. Saiki looked at her and only thought 'Good Grief.' Teruhashi started getting chopsticks and nervously grabbed a piece of the cursed food. Everyone, minus Nendou, Saiki and (Y/N), tried persuading her to not do it and to order something else or go to a different restaurant but she shook her head and took a bite of it. Everyone kept silent to watch her, while (L/N) was trying her best not to laugh at the girls reaction of the disgusting taste of the food. Teruhashi-Chan put a thumbs up to show that she 'liked' the food, but you could clearly tell she was not enjoying it at all. When Nendou and (Y/N) were finished eating, they went outside and started going home, but (Y/N) went in front of Saiki and put their hands on their hips.

"What do you want now?" He asked, clearly frustrated, all he wanted to do was relax and maybe watch a tv show, but they were the ones who dragged them into the mess in the first place. (L/N) sighed and started speaking.

"Look, I know you didn't like this, so..I'll treat you some Coffee Jelly at that on cafe." They said, crossing their arms. Saiki perked up at this and accepted. It's not because of them, it's because of the sweet taste of that coffee jelly.. Once again, the duo started walking to the cafe and talked a bit about any activities, hobbies, etc. 'Why do I feel different around them..?' Kusuo thought, but quickly waved the thought off. (Y/N) was just another person disrupting his mission to have just a normal life. 'Now I think about it..Saiki is pretty cute..' (Y/N) thought, they blushed deeply and shaked it off. Luckily, Saiki didn't hear the thought, since he was trying to figure out his own feelings. Finally, they arrived in front of the cafe and went in quietly. What will happen? Is it a date? Huh? Why are you asking that? They just met! But..their feelings would definitely turn into a bit more..lovable!

I know that Aren Kuboyasu isn't supposed to be coming as a normal student yet, but I really wanted everyone to be here when (Y/N) arrives and for the plot of the story, it's going to be like this, so apologies!~