s i x t e e n .

(Y/N) was begging for some type of clue from the book as to how to get home, everyday the student would check the pages after school in hopes of finding new writing, however, the outcome was always the same, nothing..

"...Empty again!" They said, obviously frustrated. (Y/N) tried to keep their voice down so as to not disturb their parents. (Y/N) laid on the bed in boredom, sighing tiredly. They turned over to the book where it sat open on the side almost as if it was mocking the poor teenager. 

'What am i going to do now..? I mean, this book came from my own world, does that mean..' (Y/N) thought for a moment before sitting up quickly, their motivation quickly coming back to them due to the idea. It was the only plan they came up with but it would have to do, for now. (Y/N) immediately got off their bed, proceeding to grab their school bag to insert the book in and walking out of the house, not without saying a goodbye to their parents. 

...

The day was nice and relaxing which meant that people were out and about, spending time with either themselves or with a loved one. (Y/N) began picking up their pace, eager to head to the location where destiny may, or may not, be found for the young one. They stopped in front of a building which was a...Library!

(Y/N) opened the doors excitedly which caused the doors to make a loud noise against the walls, this made everyone in the library look at them with different expressions: annoyed, confused, amused, etc. (Y/N) felt embarrassed for a moment before quickly walking in, trying to avert the attention that was thrown onto them. They went into a random aisle while taking out the same book that transported them here.

"Alright..let's see if there's a copy in here.." (Y/N) mumbled to themself, examining every shelf carefully. They sighed as they had found nothing before moving on to the next aisle, the student still had hope as they knew they at least had to be something like the book they owned somewhere.  They scanned the various books, walking as they did so until suddenly they stopped upon recognising something.

'Hold on..was that..' (Y/N) questioned in their mind while going back to a specific shelf. The books there were about the same theme and plot, although, one of the books stood out from the rest, it was obviously worn out and the texture was rough along the spine, however what really caught (Y/N)'s attention was the fact it looked really similar to the book they were currently holding. They gasped at the realisation and grabbed the novel to inspect it. The two books seem to be exactly the same which could mean that there would be a chance they could go home; if only this world's book wasn't as stubborn as the other. 

(Y/N) sat down at a table and laid the two books out next to each other, there had to be some sort of difference between the two of them and (Y/N) was prepared to find out what it was. They opened to the first page on each of the novels. The book that (Y/N) already had, of course, was an empty page while the other one actually had text written at the top. Eager to find out, (Y/N) leaned in to see what words were present.

"Journal For The Unnatural."

-written by K̶͖̗͙͑̊̈́̍̽̚͝F̶̘̲̝̯̝̑́̊͛̎͊̌͘k̵̨̪̘͇̪̤̥̳̂̊̿̍͘v̵̨̟̱̦̯͓̥̲͔͇̓̍̈́̓̚̚̕͠T̵͖̩͇̻̠̠͎͖͈̈́̑͋͗̈i̶̢̤̰̳̖̞̹̗̰̼̎͛̊̈̒k̸̹̲̏͝g̴̢̛̭̜̀́́̄͒͜K̸̰͚͍̟̙̣̩̝͐E̴̲͐̊̈́͐͜w̶̢̹̻̱̙̜̬̜̯͊̽̉͊͛̊͂v̴̢̛̞̣̿̅̿̀̔̓̒͝Ţ̵̜̘͈̥͚͊̊̈̊̔͘i̴͈̦̠̥̗̯̮̮̋̓͊̀͌k̷̡̲̭͙̉͊=̴̡̞̥̭͉̰͋͜

Unfortunately, the author's name was scribbled out or that specific part was printed wrongly, (Y/N) had no idea on why the publisher approved of this when you couldn't even see the credits of who wrote the book. They paid no mind to this, they could figure that part out later. They turned the page quickly, eager to find out more.