t w o .

The rest of the story will be written in Third Person, Thank You and Enjoy!~

BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BE-

The alarm clock that was filling the room with that all known annoying noise was cut short by a tired teenager. This person was called (Y/N) (L/N). There is a lot of things about (Y/N) that some people might call the habit 'strange.' Some of these include, believing in fairy tales, have a passion for creatures that don't even exist, but the strangest thing about them is:

They, right now, are living in another universe.

 They mentally groaned inside their head and sat up, they looked around their surroundings and realised they are still in another universe entirely. Yes, they did think all the fiasco that happened yesterday was a dream, but luckily, nope, you are really wrong. They sighed and got up from the bed and started stretching. Yawning, they went ahead to the closet to get dressed for school (Even though right now, they're are supposed to relax at home) and went downstairs. There, they were met by their parents who both said 'Good Morning' to them with their usual cheery smiles. 

(L/N) sat down and started to eat their cereal. (Y/N) was hoping they could try some fancy japanese dishes since all the food on the animes looked delicious, but all hope was lost in that sad moment. Their mother looked at her child and asked them a question.

"So, are you excited for school, (Y/N)?" She asks setting her tea down, which upon closer inspection which was ran out by their mother drinking all of it. The said child looked at the mother and gave it a moment to think about it. 'I mean I can meet all the people from the anime but at the same time I have to deal with..ugh..Kokomi Teruhashi..' They thought, but instead answer with a simple nod, which made their mom extremely happy with her accomplishments. (Y/N) checked the time and decided they should get going. They put the bowl in the sink, grabbed their bag and went to the front door.

"Gotta go Mom and Dad, Love you!" They cried out, their parents responded with a 'Goodbye and a 'Love you too.' (L/N) smiled and made their way to PK Academy. 

Meanwhile.. 

However, there was a certain psychic that was already walking to school with his so called 'Friends.' He hoped that today will be a final normal day, but deep down he knew it won't not be so normal, wouldn't it?

"Hey guys? Did you hear there was another student that's going to our school?" Kaidou, the blue-haired male said, placed in the middle of the unfamous trio. Saiki mentally groaned in his head. 'Are you serious? Another transfer? What a pain..' He remarked inside his head, but being careful to not use his telepathy. Nendou, however, hoped it was a girl, which we all knew was coming, after all, this is Nendou we are talking about here..

Finally, they reached the school, which was straight up met by Mr. Matsuzaki, their gym teacher, who was shouting at random students for even remotely getting their uniform wrong. The trio were careful to get by him, which surprisingly worked for once. Next, was to go to their classroom. When all of them entered they saw the familiar faces they knew talking to everybody. Practically all the males trying to talk to Teruhashi while all the females spoke quietly amongst themselves. The three boys sat down and waited till the class finally started. Aren Kuboyasu, the secretly delinquent went up to them and started making small talk with them, one however, wasn't even paying attention, you guessed it right! Kusuo Saiki.

"Okay class, settle down, today we have another transfer in our classroom today." Their teacher, Mrs. Kyouka stated. Even in her thoughts she thought another student was ridiculous. The class settled down, but their thoughts definitely didn't. Which is annoying for a certain pink-haired boy. 

On the Other Side of the Classroom Door...

There they were, (Y/N) (L/N) panicking right out of their mind. Do you really wanna see it? Fine, if you say so! 'Oh my god, what if they don't like me, what if I get bullied as well. What If-' Yeah I'll just stop it there for now! Anyways, in a few minutes they will be asked to introduce themselves.

"New Student, you can come in, now." The lady called out, which even made (Y/N) even more stressed, but came in anyways. They looked at the classroom and saw everyone's eyes were on them. In the corner of their eye, they saw Kaidou waving at them, he obviously remembered what had happened yesterday. (Y/N) gave a smile towards him and started introducing themselves.

"Hello everybody, My name is (Y/N) (L/N) and I'm the new transfer.." They said nervously. Everyone kept quiet and just nodded their heads to not be too rude about the sudden speaking of their voice. 

"Alright (Y/N), you can just sit next to Kusuo Saiki, the person with pink hair." The teacher states, writing their assignment on the board for today. 'Are you fricking serious, out of everyone it has to be berry boy..?' They think, nervously sitting down next to the boy who took even the slightest attention to them. It wasn't like they hated Saiki, He was their favourite character actually, it's just they don't want themselves to die of embarrassment. Which reminds them of one teensy, no actually a huge problem.

Reminder: Kusuo Saiki can read your mind.

'Fuck.' (Y/N) mentally cursed out in frustration, what are they going to do now..? They sneakily looked at Saiki for a quick second, however he didn't notice. (Y/N) widen their eyes and quickly scanned their eyes to the board to pay attention. Did Kusuo just not hear (L/N) or something? Why do they even need to pay attention to the lecture, it's not like they were already being taught this back at their real school. 

'As Kusuo Saiki always says...What a pain..'