t h i r t e e n .

As the wind blared through the air, the gentle feeling of the hot, warm sun caresses a young girl that seemed to be in her teenage years. This female went by the name of Ren Akari. The girl wondered how her and her fellow classmates stumbled on a place like this. Where are they, I hear you asking? Well, it seems they are stranded on an island with no hope of escaping at all. 

"GAHH! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" A boy said, his light blue hair stuck to his head from sweating in the slow rising of the heat. He was in a panic state, never in his life he never expected this to happen. The other students looked at the male in multiple emotions, mostly everyone agrees with him; They wonder how they could get out of the island. Meanwhile, some are watching the others start joining the boy (who was named Shun Kaidou) panic.

"What are we going to do then, berry boy?" Another teenager asked, a slight teasing tone in their voice. The person who was being spoken to gave out a low 'hum' for the nickname, however he still gave an answer to his friend.

'Luckily, I managed to get food with using my..abilities, so we won't die from starvation.' Kusuo said in a nonchalant voice. (Y/N) rolled their eyes and stood up to try and calm everyone down. In their opinion, it was the first step to actually surviving on the island. 

"Listen everyone, maybe we should calm down, after all the sea washed up some food that came from Saiko's ship that we were originally supposed to be on."

Everyone looked at them in a questioning tone. Before everyone jumped in cheer, getting back their hope and quickly made their way over to the food that Saiki had brung without them knowing. Akari had walked up to (L/N) to chat with their friend.

"I greatly appreciate you calming everyone down, I was a bit stressed myself." Akari said, the wind blowing her blonde hair. (Y/N) nodded and gave a thumbs up before sitting back next to Saiki in great boredom.

'I'm surprised your calm about this situation; I thought you'd be panicking.' Kusuo mumbled. He looked away while smiling, he admired his crush for once.

"Yeah, well, I guess I have to stay calm to not worry everyone else." (Y/N) replied with certainty, their eyes glowing while mentioning their friends they have made since the teenager got transported in that world.

At that sentence, Kusuo shook his head in amusement and looked towards the other people that got trapped with them. The group seemed a lot less scared because of simple words from (L/N). Even though the male wouldn't say it out loud he did love (Y/N). The least he could do was make them happy in his own way (since we all know he is a massive introvert ;) )

'It's best if we join the others, they are literally hogging the food..' Saiki said. He wondered how all the other teenagers were this hungry all of the sudden. Just a few moments ago they were on a massive ship, surely all of them could have went to the kitchen. (Y/N) hummed in agreement, gesturing for Saiki to lift them up.

'God, you really are lazy you know?' Kusuo mumbled. (L/N) chuckled at the words he spoke. Kusuo complied with their request and helped the teenager get back on their feet. As he was about to walk away (Y/N) linked both of the two's arms together and continued walking.

'..Whatever..' Saiki spoke, a small blush appearing on his cheeks as he looks away in slight embarrassment. (Y/N) smiled at him before joining the others in eating the food that was provided.

...

Everyone was talking with each other trying to decide to who will do a role in what. Although, Akari and (Y/N) were already chosen to gather up more food inside the forest that they haven't yet explored. (L/N) assured Ren that the pair of them will be safe from any danger that would happen if it does. 

At that moment, the two friends decided to get food now while the others were still deciding for the other important jobs. 

"Hey (N/N), I was wondering if I could ask you about something?" Akari asked out of the blue slightly startling (L/N) in the process. 

( (N/N) means Nickname btw in case you didn't know.)

"Oh sure. What is it?" (Y/N) asked, generally curious of the question. Akari stopped walking and looked at (Y/N) which made (L/N) to tilt their head not knowing why she had done that action. The female sighed and started to smile before suddenly to start talking. 

"Well, I was thinking of how you and Saiki-Kun are really close." Ren says casually folding her arms to give emphasis. (L/N) perked up at the sudden topic.

"What's your point Ren?" (Y/N) asked having a feeling of what Akari was talking about, however they didn't want to say it out loud in case it was wrong. 

"So, It could be your just friends, but...do you have a crush on him?"

'And there it is..'

"Uh.." (Y/N) hesitated. They didn't know why. But they just did.. 

Akari patiently waits for their answer with a smile on her face. (L/N) looked up at the girl in front of them. (Y/N) sighed and started speaking. 

"Yeah..I really like Kusuo Saiki.." (Y/N) finally said. A heavy weight was finally off their shoulders; It was nice to talk to someone about this. They were glad they confirmed their definite feelings.

The wind went past the two of them as the blonde female walked up to her friend and gave them a hug. (Y/N) returned the gesture and wrapped their own arms between Akari's figure.

"That's okay and I'm gonna help you okay..?"

"Yeah okay.."

...

The sun had changed to a dark moonlight shining upon the island where a group of teenagers had tried to sleep, each of them turning over to try and get more comfortable. All of them wished it was a dream; Unfortunately, it clearly wasn't. One of them was wide awake, thinking about what their friend had meant when the girl had said that.

'Oh well..-'

'Why are you still awake?'

(Y/N) flinched and turned over and saw Kusuo staring at them with curious eyes. (L/N) sighed, glad it was only Saiki.

"I don't know, just thinking that's all." They replied chuckling. Saiki nodded before petting (Y/N)'s hair.

'I know I'm not the best at these things, but you can talk to me with anything.' Kusuo reminded. (L/n) looked at the male and nodded. Saiki smiled at that.

"Hey! Did you just smiled Berry Boy?!"

'No, I didn't..and stop calling me that!'

"Awww! Berry Boy!"

'Stop. It.'

"Okay! Goodnight Kusuo.."

They smiled.

"Night (Y/N)."

He also smiled.

Both of them smiled together, always happy with each other. Deeply in love. Oblivious idiots you could say..

⊱───────────────────────────────────────⊰

Love Meter

❤60% (+3%) Kusuo Saiki - Being trapped there really made him angry, however luckily you were there to calm him down. He didn't mind that you were there, really it made being stuck there with you kinda fun. Kusuo was worried that you were upset at something. When it was just you being you he sighed in relief. It also made him happy that he was the reason that you kept smiling. You. You are his euphoria.

Friend Love Meter

❤75%(+5%) Ren Akari - She was happy that you accepted to let her help you be with Kusuo. However, She is pretty sure that he likes you already ;) . She can see how he looks at you and sometimes she notices him smile. Ren knows that he makes you happy as well so she will do her best. Looks like your friend has become your matchmaker now :D