f i v e .

When the pair of them entered in, they found a seat which was a booth near a window where you could see everyone doing their routine. Both of them sat down across of each other and waited for their Waiter, Saiki knew what he was going to order right from the beginning, Coffee Jelly. (Y/N) looked out of the window and peacefully watched everyone doing what they have too. Kusuo looked at them and realised it was his chance to ask more questions about them.

"So (Y/N)-Chan, have you got any siblings?" He said to them telepathically. The said person flinched, surprised the sudden silence is broken. (L/N) looked at Saiki and shook their head in a 'no' gesture. He nodded and asked another question. The next question was if they used to have any friends in their past schools. (Y/N) perked up at the question and answered it rather quickly.

"Yeah, I used to have friends, but I had to transfer to PK." They said with a small nod. Kusuo suddenly noticed (L/N) didn't have a sad look in their eyes however, they strangely, had a happy expression on their face. Saiki left that alone for now and was about to ask the next question till a maid came up to them.

"Hello guys! What would you like to order?" The kind-hearted waitress asked. Kusuo ordered Coffee Jelly as to be expected from him while (Y/N) gave their answer.

"I would like (F/D) please!" They exclaimed happily. The girl nodded and left them alone to order their desserts for them. Kusuo looked at the person in front of them and decided to read their mind to see what they were thinking about. 'I wonder what everyone is doing right about now..' They thought, sighing along with it. Saiki was a bit confused about their thought. Did they mean Kaidou? Nendou? Or somebody else..? He then resumed asking questions to (Y/N),

"Did you force me into a date with you?" He asked hesitantly, (Y/N) looked at him, wondering where they got that idea from and started laughing. Kusuo waited for them to stop and finally answered the question.

"Geez Berry Boy, It's because you didn't eat anything, did you really wanted a date with me?" They answered cheekily, it was true though. (Y/N) just wanted to hang out with Kusuo Saiki for a hour or two. Kusuo surprisingly blushed at their remark, why did he come up with that idea in the first place? He blushed redder, but quickly hid it before (L/N) could tease him even more. A few minutes later both of their desserts came and instantly they started eating it in silence. The pink-haired boy was grateful that the (H/C)-haired person didn't say anything else, let alone that conversation that happened mere seconds before. Meanwhile, Kusuo started thinking about that sudden question that he blurted out. Why would he ask that? (Y/N) doesn't seem the type to not say anything about it. Does he want it to be a date..? 'What? No! I would never want that.' He thought, yet somehow his blush tells us otherwise. He looked up at (Y/N) and hesitantly asked a question.

"(Y/N)-Chan, do you have a partner?" He asked while still munching on his Coffee Jelly. (L/N) nearly choked at the sudden of a question like that. They never thought about being in a relationship before. They were too busy with their studies and hanging out with their friends to even consider it as a idea. They quickly shook their head 'no' yet again and nervously continue eating. Saiki nodded his head quietly and thought about his next words carefully.

"How did you know about my psychic abilities?" He asks, wanting to know how they figured it out so quickly. For this question, (Y/N) had to think about their answer carefully and actually make it look sense. They figured out their answer and started speaking slowly.

"Well for one, you speak without your mouth opening. Also, for your glasses I mean, I don't think anyone would wear them..except they absolutely have to for everyone's fates." They said rather calmly. To be fair, in Kusuo's mind, this younger teenager seemed to be smarter than he thought. Then again, he is right. (Y/N)-Chan is only correct because they watched the anime in the first place. Saiki resumed eating until a certain thought caught his eye from the waitress that served them for today. 'I can't believe it! The Pink-Haired Male and that (H/C)-Haired Person looked so adorable together!' She thought while busy serving another customer. This made the boy flinched and yet again, blushed ever so slightly by the words from the female's mind. 'Geez, will they knock it out already? We're just friends..' He widens his eyes and continues. 'What? We're not friends! They're just another annoying transfer student..right?' He shakes it off and goes back to his coffee jelly.

When they finally finished their food, they both payed for each of their desserts and went outside to go home for the day. Since (Y/N)'s house was closer, that was their first stop. They talked about simple subjects, like school, friends, etc. Both of them were at peace with each other. However..(L/N) knew they had to start their plan to get back home. They wished it could be like this forever, but at the same time, they really wanted to see their friends, their actual parents. Before both of them knew it they had made to their destination. (Y/N) turned around to meet Saiki's figure. The pair of them looked at each other in the eyes, this went off for a few minutes. (L/N) realised how long it was and blushed a bit and quickly opened the front door.

"W-Well! Gotta go! Bye Berry Boy!" They stuttered slightly and closed the door before Kusuo could have a chance to say goodbye afterwards. The boy at the other side merely nodded and started to make his own way home to finally relax. Meanwhile, (Y/N) was in their room thinking about the day that happened. They sighed and looked at the opened book that they checked so many times before. It still had nothing in it, did the magic just suddenly stopped working? Whatever it is, they only hoped the book contained words in it soon. 

Otherwise..

They might be trapped in the different dimension forever..