e l e v e n .

It was the weekend for all the students in town, including (Y/N). Akari was busy hanging out with her family and even then, their own parents was at work for the whole day. This made (L/N) extremely bored as they had no idea what to do on a Saturday. (Y/N) stared at the book that was laying on the desk and decided to check if there was anything that had been written yet.

"Nothing, god damn it.." (Y/N) mumbled tiredly. The teenager closed the book and put it at one side before getting out of their seat. Since they had nothing to do at their house; they went outside to get some fresh air. However, (L/N) had nothing come up in their brain to do. They thought maybe walking around the neighbour hood might spring an idea inside the teenager's mind. (Y/N) was walking past a house until a little boy had bumped into them.

"Ow!" The boy said in slight pain. (Y/N) panicked and looked to see who it was before apologising. The child had green hair, alongside a little hat they wore. 

'Wait..IS THIS YUUTA?' (Y/N) thought while remembering the male's features from the show. Both of them realised they had been in their own separate spots for quite some time which led (Y/N) quickly helping the little boy up out of embarrassment.

"Uh, Sorry Kid! Are you alright..?" The (H/C)-Haired Person asked quietly. Yuuta looked up to (L/N) and gasped in awe before jumping up and down.

"SO (Pretty/Handsome/Attractive/Whatever)!" Iridatsu exclaimed over and over again. (L/N) appreciated the gesture, but it made them worried as to where his mother was.

"Where are your parents, kid?" (Y/N) asked calmly. Yuuta stopped jumping and turned around and quickly became excited again because he was pointing to a figure in the distance.

"My mom is at work! But luckily, Cyborg Ciderman No. 2 is here!!" He said before running up to another teenager which (Y/N) recognised immediately, thanks to the boy's familiar nickname for the male which came from previous episodes. Kusuo came into view and saw (Y/N) and sheepishly nodded his head at them in greetings.

"...Cyborg Ciderman No. 2?" (Y/N) chuckled. The male rolled his eyes in disapproval; Yuuta looked between the pair of them until he spoke up:

"Since you know the (insert same thing here) neighbour Cyborg Ciderman No. 2, can they come with us to your secret base?" He said, probably referring to Saiki's house. Kusuo looked up at the other teenager, waiting for their answer. (Y/N) realised both of the boys were staring at them before sighing and giving a smile to them.

"Sure! I have nothing else to do anyways.." They replied casually. Iridatsu cheered happily while Kusuo secretly let out a smile. The two teenagers walked besides each other while the younger child lead the way. Afterwards, a house came into view which (L/N) recognised to be The Saiki's Residence. Saiki opened the door and Yuuta quickly went straight to the living room, no doubt about to watch the Cyborg Ciderman No. 2's commercials and TV Shows. 

'Do you want anything?' Kusuo asked (Y/N), while using telepathy. They replied with a short 'no.' Saiki nodded before heading to the kitchen. (L/N) decided to join Yuuta on the couch with him. Although, Yuuta looked like he was about to fall off, considering he was too invested in the show. (Y/N) quickly helped him back on before he could fall. Hesitantly, the little boy sat on (Y/N)'s lap snuggling close to them. (Y/N) was shocked by his actions before smiling and continuing to watch the TV. Kusuo shortly came back and saw what had happened between the two children that sat on the couch. (Y/N) also noticed him and awkwardly waved at him; Saiki joined them on the couch and quietly chatted amongst each other. Every time Kusuo would say something that would be considered funny, (Y/N) would slightly laughed or add more onto the joke. To some people, this might not seem a lot, however despite this fact, it greatly and positively affected Saiki's mood which even lifted his spirits. (L/N) had already took Yuuta to Kusuo's bedrooms even though there were protests from Saiki.