Chapter 10

Sadhvi's pov:

I woke up from my deep slumber listening to the sound of my alarm clock.

I quickly shut it off and climbed down the bed. I stood on my feet and stretched my arms still feeling sleepy and rubbed my eyes.

I'm really angry at that handsome stranger..... Hmphhhh.......

He is really disturbing my beauty sleep.

I don't remember the complete dream exactly..... All I remember is him glaring at me with those pretty grey eyes......

I mentally noted to forget about him as I know I will not meet him anytime soon

I know that Geetha said he is a friend of Ravi sir..... Even if he(Ravi sir) is Akki's boyfriend I will not meet him frequently. As I'm not comfortable speaking to strangers most importantly boys..... I usually avoid those situations. At such times Geetha comes to my rescue. We both will spend time together when Akhila and Swapna will go to meet Ravi sir.

Geetha is not as awkward as me when it comes to interacting with strangers. She speaks with most of the girls from our class and also some boys who gave good vibes for her...... And there is me..... Frankly speaking I spoke to boys very rarely in college. There is Ravi sir... I spoke to him twice.....and also..... Yeah.... And also  Revanth......his roll no is next to mine...... So during practicals or while submitting records we speak about the subject. Other than that I don't speak to anyone.I know that it's not something to brag about..... But what can I do???
This is me..... An anti social average looking girl.

I think no one will take interest in speaking with me.

I shook my head to divert my mind.

And went to bathroom for cleaning myself up. Today as I planned to go to temple..... I washed my hair.

Urghhhhh...... God.... It's such a huge task. I feel like writing a bunch of records is better than this.....

I came out of washroom tieing a towel for my hair and another to my body...... As it is early in the morning no one was waken.
I quickly ran into my bedroom and changed,searched in wardrobe for a traditional dress.

As I'm visiting temple I thought to get ready very traditionally......
I know I'm traditional type.... But today I wanna look extra traditional.

I looked through the wardrobe and finally settled at a simple half Saree.

It was a gift from my grandmother when I was in 10th class.

After long time I thought of wearing this half Saree...... It is a simple and comfortable one.

It has a simple yellow blouse and lehenga with a red dupatta.

I quickly wore it and left my hair open with a clutch attached to it.

I applied some cream on my face and some lip balm and completed my look. I was satisfied with my look.

I watched the time and saw it was nearly 6:30 I felt happy for getting ready fastly.

I entered living room as I saw dad and mom taking to each other and having their morning tea.

They were speaking about something but as soon as I entered they stopped talking.

I don't know why but I think there is something going on which I don't know.....

I'm feeling that something is fishy from yesterday night.

I ignored all these thoughts and greeted both of them good morning.

My mom looked at my dress and raised her eyebrows questioningly....

I smiled and said "Mom.,I want to go to temple today...that's why I got ready. "

My mom said "Oh.... OK go and take some money with you for Aarthi and also for buying coconut. "

I simply turned my head to dad..... As a sign to give money....

My dad stood and went to room to get his wallet..... You know I don't really have money at this time..... My dad gives me 4000 rupees every month. And from that 3500 is for mess fees which I have to pay every month. And remaining 500 is for all my needs. We four usually go to canteen every alternate days and also for restaurants and all once a month. I can hardly adjust money for that..... I don't ask dad any extra money as I know my dad just earn 40000 a month....... From that only we have to run household needs,  my brother's school and tuition fees and also mine.... Also comes for the medical fees of mom and dad
Dad has both high bp and diabetes, mom has low bp.

I know it's hard to meet ends this way so I usually compromise my self from spending more money.

My dad came and gave a 100 rupees note for me I took it and said thanks.

I said good byes to them and started my journey to temple.

As it is early in the morning..... I can listen to the chirping sounds of birds..... And people coming for morning walks and all......

The weather is really refreshing. I walked through the streets and finally reached temple at 7 'O clock.

I entered temple and brought a ticket for Aarthi and also a coconut to offer God.

I did my pradakshinas (Rounds around the temple)
And entered the temple. It feels so peaceful in the temple. I saw a fully decorated idol of Venkateshwara(Lord Balaji) it looks really beautiful.......

I went near the idol and priest did Aarthi and also Archana for the God. I prayed for God closing my eyes.

I wished that I should be happy in my life and also about the well being of my family.

After that I offered the coconut to God and sat on the floor of temple.

I closed my eyes removing all my thoughts and was being completely devotional.

Sadhvi  beta......

Someone called me??

Listening to that voice I opened my eyes and saw it was Niyati  aunty and Neeraj uncle whom I met yesterday on Sunday at Aunty's house.

They looked really pretty together..... Just as made for each other.