chapter 100

Sadhvi's pov :

I was continuously thinking about how to propose him.......

I should not worry about consequences.
Atleast I should have enough confidence to say him that I love him .
Now that I already know he is crushing on others......I am feeling jealous yes....and also sad.
But atleast I am somewhat happy that he is trying to move on......because I know Siddarth this much that he will not be intimate with me if he doesn't like me. May be he likes her more........
But I may have some place deep in his heart.

I have been thinking about how I should do that????

How about decorating the whole house and give him roses???
Yeah....I should give him 3 roses.
It says 'I love you' .

'Dont think a lot Sadhvi......you already did the whole thing on six month anniversary. Have you already forgotten how your efforts went to vain????' my mind reminded me.

I sighed.....
It's true though.

Finally after continuous thinking I decided that I will just say I love you to him the next day randomly when he is least expected......even if he rejects me I should be fine and try to impress him the more.

With these thoughts I turned and slept peacefully in his arms looking at Siddarth.

Even though we haven't cleared the air between us we tried our best to look normal.

I will clarify everything tomorrow.......

.
.
.
.
.

The next day we both started our journey to the college asusually.

I was so silent because I was busy thinking all the scenarios in which I will propose him.

He will be surprised or shocked??????

I want him to be surprised though.

If he rejects what should I do????

'I should never cry....not Infront of him at least!!!!' my mind warned me.

I should behave as if I am not affected by it......

'i don't think it is true???' my mind mocked me.

So what!!!! I don't want him to know how much he affects and mean to me.

Suddenly I felt a jerk that I almost broke my head to the  head board.....
Thankfully Siddarth's left hand protected my head.

He is looking worriedly at me.

I smiled awkwardly at my carelessness.

"Are you fine baby????" He said with his voice laced with worry.

Suddenly I felt that everything is fine between us........after the get together episode this was the first time he is calling me baby.

I feel like it only belongs to me when he calls me that.

" I am fine.....I was just thinking something else.
Anyways thankyou so much for protecting me." I said smiling at him.

"I ought to protect you baby...." He said.

Awww.......I am so much in love with this guy who melts my heart like it is an ice cream.

I couldn't control myself.....so I leaned towards him to give him a kiss.

I cupped his his cheek.....just when I landed my  lips on his cheeks he inturn faced me......yesterday's incident was quiet similar to today's......only that it was unintentionally done yesterday....now it was deliberate.