chapter 57

Sadhvi's pov:

I reached my dorm and saw that these 3 monkeys were still sleeping like logs.....

Suddenly I felt angry..... I know I should not blame them for what Ria did but now I just couldn't sit quite.

I grabbed my water bottle and took some water in my palm.

I walked towards them and dropped some on each of them.

"What the fuck.... "Geetha shouted getting up from her sleep.

Even others reactions were quite similar to her only.

I know I did it.... I felt somewhat happy and also some pity for them at the same time.

They all looked irritated. I shrugged off the pity in me and said

"Can't you sleep early? Now see the time it is already 7:30......and our program starts at 9 when will you get ready and all if you guys wake up late. And then don't say that you did not got time because I hurried you to get ready. "I said seriously.

Because they do the same thing......  They all expect to get ready like Miss World....... With all the make up and accessories they bring but every single time they wake up late and in hurry they did not get time and will easily blame me that I haven't woken them up.

Even I had to wash my hair which is a huge task...   I don't want to go for fest with my oily hair where all flaunt their hair in different hairstyles.

I grabbed all the necessary things ND went to washroom.

There were many people in the washroom...... What do we even expect with the common washrooms of hostel. Daily most people don't bath in mornings so we don't get to wait but today a function will be there all are excited to look the best of them.

I sighed and waited in the line.

After half and hour it was my turn......

I washed my hair quickly and ran a bath. I wore my T-shirt and track pants as fast as possible  because the person who is waiting for me is keep on knocking the door.
God I will come out after I am done right? can't she wait patiently as I have waited.

Sometimes I wonder when I will get the chance to leave this hostel.

May be when I move in with Siddarth?

That thought it self is making me nervous....... I mean having no male creatures around you for the longest time of your life and suddenly you have to share it with them..... That to the most charming and handsome one......

I think at that situation my hormones which were like a stagnant lake will become like stormy sea ready to destroy the world.
I know I am exaggerating.... But can't help it😋

I came to the room and scanned through my dresses to choose one for the day. I am not comfortable with the heavy work dresses I like the simple things....... I know many today will get ready like today is their wedding...... But I know I have Ria to give me enough work which I can't do in those dresses.

Yellow kurthi caught my eye.....  It looks simple yet elegant. This is OT even if I look like a joker in front of all it will wear this.

I got dressed into the mustard coloured dress and apples some face cream lip gloss and a small white stonned bindi

I wore my mangalsutra properly so that no one can identify it, my friends say it just looks like a gold chain nothing else for which I am glad. I wore black sandals which covers most of the feet to hide my toe rings.....

I know you may ask I could just remove these all than going through all these trouble. But what should I say......
Yeah.... I am kind of old school and also religious. When I was a child I used to ask questions to my mom like why you never remove your thali...... She used to say it is the sigh of married woman and it should not be removed until and unless your spouse is no more in this world.
I know this are all superstitious but I really respect these traditions. Even if it take effort I would never remove them till I am married to Siddarth.

I just  brushed my hip long hair and kept a hair clutcher to keep it in place.

I could not braid my hair as the time was running out and also my hair are still wet.

If I delay sometime Ria will dance on my head.

I saw that my friends were still applying makeup and wore grand looking dresses in which they look pretty.
"Hurry up guys..... I don't want to face grumpy Ria. "I said.

Geetha laughed and said
"Come let's go together..... They will join us. Even I don't want my bestie to face that witch. ".

She is really a drama queen.
After seeing my attire she had a questionable look on her face.
"Hey today is fest.... I expect you to look some what grand..... "

I sighed and said
"I will not be able to work in that. It will be so uncomfortable  and also what is wrong with this..... I think it is simple and elegant. "

"That is what I am saying..... Here all the students will be in heavy dresses you will look like an outcast which I don't want that. "she explained....

"I have not thought like that.... But now I am not even interested anymore let's just go alright? "I said.

She nodded we both quickly grabbed some breakfast and went to college.

As soon as I entered college Ria appeared in front of me like she has been waiting for me.
"Good morning mam"both Geetha and I greeted because we don't want another fuss about how juniors are disrespectful towards seniors.

She nodded and signalled me to come with her.

"I want you to stay backstage and send the people on to the stage as per the sequence one after other. I don't want any mistakes in this. Because it will spoil the entire program.

I sighed sadly..... I wanted to watch the dance performances..... I mean i don't do it but I enjoy seeing someone doing it.

I send the students according to their performance...... It continued till afternoon. I was tired of standing there was not even a chair to sir.

Now I am quite happy that I did not wore any long frock and all.

The program ended I just want to crash on my bed but even now luck does not seems to be by my side.

Ria came and said
"What are you doing in afternoon? I want your help.... Or maybe you can accompany us to the stadium today is the cricket match between our batch and yours.... "

God..... When will this end.

I would have visited my Amma,Nanna  AMD mom dad if I skipped this fest.

I would be very happy now all I do is work for Ria.

I am so tired and hungry.....

*******

Hello readers....

Please don't forget to vote the chapters OK?