chapter 82

Siddharth's pov:

After we moved in to our new home,to be precise after our 20 questions game be both shared our thoughts about marriage.

I shared my thoughts about how I never thought I would marry and all......and she told about what she expects from the marriage.

After listening to her I came to the conclusion that Sadhvi is a compassionate and caring person.

She is very kind hearted and even never backs out to compromise few things for others. I liked that quality very much......because these days in the name of modern thinking,gender equality and all every individual are very adamant about their desicions and thinks about themselves.

I do not say that it is a bad quality.....but we are humans.
There needs a few sacrifices when we want to live with our loved ones happily.
Or may be I am an old school guy.

But I think in every relation the sacrifices are made....not necessarily it should be a female,even males should do that.

I knew that we will never divorce eachother from the start.
But now I am sure that we can stay happily with each other.

She is a homely girl.......I like it very much. She gives importance to the friends she made and also our families.

Now a days even mom is scolding me that  Sadhvi is becoming her daughter and looking like I am her son in law as I don't call her regularly.

I am more of a closed person......I respect my family and all but I don't feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with all usually.
Honestly Adarsh is the closest person to me.
May be Sadhvi will become the one in few months may be?

As Adarsh is not close with his parents he stayed most of the time with me.......we are more like brothers......willing to share each and every burden with each other.

She seems to be very good in organising things......now this apartment looks like a home to me.

Even she is doing every work singlehandedly......
I told her that I wanted to hire a househelp but she declined.......she says she doesn't like outsiders intruding our private space.

So she was the one cooking and doing all the stuff.

So I brought almost all the machines available on the market as it minimises her burden.

I didn't expected her to be a good cook.......but she is doing well.
May be not excellent,but like homefood.
Which gives a great satisfaction.

I have decided to provide her of everything......I will make sure she has everything she needs.

Now I am thankful for all the part-time works I did from my teenage.
I earned a lot during the college time.
For my daily needs and my college fees working in restaurant and coffee shops helped.......during holidays I worked as a freelancer in my dad's office which provided me a good salary.Now all that things are coming to use.

I don't like asking money to my dad so I used most of my savings to buy the apartment and all the appliances.
But I think I should not worry much, as I still have some savings.....which may last for 3-4 months and now that I am an intern,I get stypend from the government which can cover our expenses.

I just need to complete my internship and Pg......I have to study well,only then we can have a secured future without any worries.

With all these thoughts I fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
I woke up in the middle of the night as I felt someone wound something around my waist.

I opened my eyes only to see Sadhvi hugging me tightly by my waist......and her legs were on mine.