chapter 98

Siddharth's pov :

I was ringing the door bell waiting in front of the apartment.......

I have my own set of keys but I know they are guests....I don't want to invade their privacy so I was patiently waiting of anyone to open the door.

Soon the door opened and I gasped at that sight.......

'Gosh!!!!! She want to kill me or what????' I thought in my mind.

She is looking killer in that red saree......

All I want to do now is to kiss her deeply.

Suddenly I heard  a throat clearing sound.......I came to this world.

I looked around only to find my friends smiling at me teasingly.

I scratched my neck at embarrassment......did I just oogled at my wife Infront of all???

I smiled stiffly and went inside home.

As soon as I came I was welcomed with the sound of their friends......

"Hello jeeju!!!!" They all shouted at once.

"Hello..." I said hesitantly.

"Come on jeeju and his friends......go and get freshen up, then we can do something fun!!!" Akki said.

"Ok we will come in few minutes...." I said and dragged my friends to bedroom.

I washed my face and then styled my hair while waiting for my friends to get ready.

I thought to change my shirt but then again on second thoughts I didn't.
In this way both me and sadhvi will be twinning.....

After all were ready we came out of the bedroom.

I was shocked to see this sight......all the lights were switched off and there was few candles lightened around.

It was so beautiful.......

"Come guys let's have our dinner." Akhila again said

We all nodded and settled on the table....... Adarsh was beside me , Ravi and then rishi.

Sadhvi sste to me then her friend

Geetha, Akhila and Swapna.

Sadhvi stood up and served all.

I think today's food is so yummy.....

After our dinner.......we helped Sadhvi to clear the dishes and stuff...

I was waiting for them to join us in living room......after nearly 15 minutes they all came.

"Let's go to dining hall." Sadhvi said hesitantly......I know she is an introvert and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I nodded and stood to  go.
But Rishi seems to have another plans....

" Why Bhabhi???" He questioned her.

Instantly her cheeks became as red as an apple.

"We...we are thinking to play a game." She said shyly.

And here we are.....sitting on the dining table with few glasses and some drinks...
May be cold drinks????

"Ahem......I will explain you all. We all are going to play Never have I ever..... I don't think you need me to explain all the rules again???" She asked.

Sadhvi's pov :

All nodded and then again our legendary Akki started the game.

"Ok guys.....never have I ever punched a guy." She said and drank a glass......