chapter 103

Sadhvi's pov:

I was looking at Siddarth who was looking straight into my eyes......

I am feeling that it wants to confess me something.......and that something is so overwhelming.

I am so grateful that he came.

I accept that I felt somewhat disappointed and a wave of sadness in me when he wasn't there near me.

He being near me is all I need right now.

But our little moment was disrupted when we heard Ria's voice.

I sighed.......

I am finding it weird because when Siddarth wasn't here all I did was crying......now that he came I didn't shed a drop.
It is like he is my strength and I can trust him more than myself.

"Sid.....what happened??" Ria asked Siddarth quite innocently.

If anyone heard her for the first time they may be mistaken her for the victim here.

Even Siddarth's expression doesn't look so fine. He looks so mad.

"Are you asking me??" He said sarcastically with a frown adorned on his face.

But she being she.... didn't notice his tone.

"Yeah babe..... Why are you here???
But I am thankful that you came....... See her true face." She said cheekily pointing towards me.

Siddarth scowled and said
"Yeah....I can look at true faces which I never thought it would be this ugly."

I know his words are directed  towards Ria.
I have never seen such a dumb girl in my life........can she even realize when someone are saying something to her indirectly?????

She is being an idiot right now.

"Hmmm.......I was just advising her not to do bad things......but she tried to slap me." She said while pouting.

Why is she doing this much of acting.......

You guys may wonder why I am not even a bit doubtful that Siddarth may believe ria.
But guess what I know him.
He will believe in me. I have faith in him.

"But I saw you slapping her?????" He said gritting his teeth as he was controlling his anger.

"No baby.....she did it first. But when I stopped her she said hurtful things to me. She called me names.
I felt angry so I tried to slap her. But she was the one who did it first."

She explained like it was the really the truth.

He just looked like he is disgusted with her.

"I don't believe you........why did you slap her??" He said looking at ria.

But she didn't saw that and said to me that
"See....Sid is asking. Why did you try to beat me?? What happened now???"

I chuckled as I find it so funny.

Did she lost her brain????

She looked confused at my behaviour may be.....

"See Sid she is laughing at me....." She said like I did the biggest crime i.e; laughing at her.

Didn't she do the same...more like she humiliated me.

"Ria....can't you understand what I am saying???" Siddarth asked her as he is fed up with her clueless behaviour.

"What did I do" she asked slowly.....

"I asked you why in the hell you tried to slap her???" He said pointing me.

She gasped at realisation.
May be just now she came to the reality.

"Sid I already said right???" She said.

To which he sighed......

"Geetha can you please say what exactly happened here???" Siddarth asked Geetha who was standing by at side and looking at me with concern.

"We were leaving the ward that was when ria and her group of friends started bullying her.

She keep on ordering Sadhvi to leave you." Geetha said everything to Siddarth

Listening to this his expression turned even ugly.

"You said her to leave me???" Siddarth asked ria seriously.

"I....I mean she is not a good girl Sid.
You need a good girl, who maintains class not like her." She said.

I will be honest......I was hurt listening to her but I know I shouldn't hang on her words.

"Why is she not good?" He asked her.

"Just look at her Sid.....she is not beautiful and she is no where near to you.
Don't waste your time on such gold diggers." She said as she was really concerned about Siddarth.

He snorted and said
"She is the best girl for me."

It was like slap on her face. She shut her mouth immediately not knowing what to say.

Honestly her expression was so funny that I almost laughed out loud.

"Sid....you know right I...I love you.
We can be together. I will treat you really well." She said shamelessly..
Just few time before she called me a third person now what the hell is she doing.

If she was just asking him I wouldn't have said anything but she was moving closer to him.

I just took a step forward to stop her but then I know Siddarth will not allow her to touch him. So I stayed back.

As expected he moved a step back and said
"Stay away from me ria.
Can't you understand the thing that I don't want to be with you????

I have been trying to ignore all the things you are doing behind my back. I tried to forgive you because your dad is my dad's friend. But that doesn't mean I will sit by and watch you doing all these dirty things."

He looked like  Hades.....will the evil aura around him.

"I... didn't do" she tried to say but Siddarth cut her in middle showing her his hand to stop.

" I think I have already said not to bully Sadhvi??" He said raising his brows.

"I...she was being shameless Sid. Did you see the article???
She is with you for your money. You should not believe such low class girls. I think she is the one who released that article to extort money from you." She said.

He took a deep breath and almost shouted.

" Will you  shut up????
Whom are you calling low class??"

She jerked back in fear.

"Siddarth you have to support ria not some random girl." Bani said intruding their conversation.
I rolled my eyes at her words.

"She is not a random girl. She is my girl." He said.

My heart skipped a beat when he said that........

Isn't it magical?????

*****

Please vote. Comment.share.