chapter 126

Sadhvi's pov :

When Varun complimented me I was slightly nervous about Siddarth's reaction as I know he is quite possessive.......it's not that I am complaining about it because I like his possessiveness too.
But I don't want him to be insecure or anything when there is nothing going on between me and Varun.
Thankfully Siddarth ignored his comment and even I muttered a quick thankyou and went inside kitchen saying I need to check some arrangements.

I didn't lie......as the time now is almost 7:30 I think we will have our dinner in some time. So it's better if I set the table and all. I thought as I entered kitchen.
Just when I was about to open refrigerator as I was thirsty......I heard some footsteps.
I was startled listening to them that some water spilled on my dress.......thankfully I wore the jacket otherwise it would be a look through right now.
I turned only to see Siddarth walking towards me.

'why is he here??? He should be with guests.' I thought.
So I just asked him that.

"I came here to help you baby...." He replied huskily.
I nodded and said
"Ok then help me in taking these bowls to the dining table overthere." Showing him the bowls.

Even I took a bowl and was about to lift it from the couten but I felt a cold arm on my waist......I shivered and my hold on the bowl immediately loosened and it fell back on the counter. I looked at it horrifiedly!!!

Thankfully it was half filled so only few drops of the curry spilled out. I couldn't even imagine what would have happened if it was totally wasted. How could we served them all???

I glared at Siddarth angrily and pushed away his hands from my waist...turning towards him. When he tried to hold my waist again I swatted away his hands and grabbed a cloth cleaning the mess which was just created.
I don't know why but I think right now I am so angry.......may be I am over reacting.

After cleaning it I threw the cloth at the corner randomly......when I was about to turn towards the counter something happened......it was so fast that I couldn't react fastly.
Before even I realized I was trapped between him and counter.
He surely likes to pin me to something......I mean he always hold me again wall and now counter.

But now I was not in the mood to entertain him......and I don't want us to fight. So I planned to ignore him but he being his stubborn self pinned me.
"Leave Siddarth.....I have work." I mumbled.
I don't know if I can fight with him or not.....but I surely know that I would regret if I fight with him, because I am not in my right mind....I am stressed with all the things.
I just hope his bright smile will brighten my mood too.

"It can wait." He said firmly.
"Ok....I don't want to fight with you." I said truly what I have felt.
"We aren't and we will not.i assure you that." He said.
I looked directly into his eyes smiled gratefully.....because he really read-through my mind and gave me the assurance which I needed the most.
I always fear that I may say some insensitive words and we fight and again there distance will grow between us.......I don't want to be away from him. If scares me the most.
"Can I know why you just swatted my hands away?" He asked with a poker face.
'is he angry??' gosh I couldn't even read his expression.

"I..I was just angry. And again why did you hold me so suddenly?" I said.

"Even then.....you know right I don't like when you do that?" He said constricting his eyes and his arm again held my waist firmly.
I nodded as I am not sure if I can utter a word right now.
"Words baby??" He whispered.

"But you were the one at fault....." I whined.

"Yeah I agree......ok let's leave that topic. I don't like that Varun guy." He said seriously.