chapter 116

Sadhvi's pov :

I kept praying god that every thing should be one.
I don't know but I just wanna assure myself that I am just being paranoid....it's all my overthinking.
But I couldn't help but feel dreadful of the fact that my husband may not like my family........
I don't want him to disrespect my family even if they don't love me.......they brought me up and gave me  everything I need.....I may not love them but I respect them as my parents who brought me to this world.

All my thoughts broke when the car stopped.
I looked at Siddarth to see him already looking at me.
"Get down baby....I will bring the luggage." He said.
I nodded and got down obediently.

I looked towards the house gate.......I thought they may welcome us but there is not even a living being standing there.
May be they didn't know we will reach so early.......I thought.
I turned back to see Siddarth removing our huge luggage. I should have packed only few clothes......anyways I am not gonna spend all my holidays here.
I will just convince Siddarth and go back home in two more days......
Am I sounding like a unfilial daughter saying this???
But I couldn't care less. I am missing mom already!!!

"How many things did you pack in this bag baby??? It's so heavy." Siddarth said while dragging the suitcase towards me.

I grinned sheepishly before saying
"I think in excitement of going home I didn't keep check on myself ......."

He shook his head helplessly  before ruffling my hair.
I passed a quick glare at him before brushing my hair back properly.
I walked towards the gate leaving him behind me.
He took quick steps to catch up with me.
"Baby.....don't be mad.You are my baby right???" He asked so cutely.

Gosh......I hate him so much. Why did he have to be so cute that I can't even stay mad at him?

"Ok come let's go.....I am hungry." I said

He silently followed me. Just when I was about to enter home he held my hand. I looked at him questioningly.
"Baby....will they like me??" He asked.

I was like- ' Are you serious???? Like really now you gonna ask that after being married for 8 months!!!!'
I was speechless.

"If they didn't like you why will they get us married???" I questioned him back.
He looked like stumbled upon his own thoughts.
But after sometime he nodded and said
"Umm.....let's go."

I entered the living room with Siddarth who was following like a lost puppy.
I was greeted with Nanna who just came out of his bedroom.
He cleared his throat before saying
"You both came??? "

Just when I was about to greet him he cut me off continuing his talk.
"How are you Siddarth??? Are you tired with the journey?? Come and take your seat for how much time you will be standing there?
And yeah Sadhvi go and inform your mother about your arrival." He said.
Siddarth went and sat on sofa and he looked at me as if asking me to join him.But I ignored his stare.
I was disheartened by the fact that he asked so many questions for my husband.....asked about his wellbeing but not me.
Anyways it nothing new for me. I thought as I started walking towards kitchen I know mom would be there most probably.

But Nanna said
"Take this bag from Siddarth,Sadhvi!!!!
You should stop being careless......
Don't mind her childish self Siddarth." He said last sentence to Siddarth.
I bit my lip and chanted in my mind that I should just adjust for few days and I can leave.......I should not cry.

I went towards sofa where Siddarth was sitting and took the suitcase but Siddarth's voice stopped me.

"Uncle .....I will help her. It's really heavy." He said it in a firm tone that even Nanna couldn't reject his words .