chapter 78

Sadhvi's pov:

After that we stopped playing the game as it was already late in the night and we need to go college the next day.

Days passed by really quickly.......

It's been two months since we both moved in....

There was not much improvement in our relation.....but I don't say that it is because of him or me.

Because we are trying to be together most of the times.....but it is just our schedules are overlapping and we ain't getting enough time.

He as an intern is working very hard.
It is a phase where he learns a lot from his teachers and applicates it on the patients.....

He will definitely become a very good doctor.He has that empathy in him which few doctors lack towards their patients.....

But in all this mess he is not getting time for me.......forget about me he is not getting time for himself too.

I wonder how he is managing this.

Untill last month all was fine.....I mean we used to go college and return together.

And then he used to chop the veggies and I would cook and then watch TV for sometime or video call our parents.....mostly his.

We are not intimately involved yet......I mean we didn't put them in words. But daily I would wake up in his arms.....

And I like it so much yet I could describe my feelings.
I feel it is so overwhelming in a positive way obviously......

I have realized that I love him......i laughed at myself how I realised it.

Ok ....I will say it.

It was one fine evening.....may be a month back.

It was the time we used to come home together.......I was waiting for him as it takes more time for him to complete his job.

I sat in our room......Akki was out....I mean she was not in our room.

I saw just telling them about my life....
They asked if I love Siddarth, I said honestly that I don't know....

I also said about my conflictimg feelings.....
I like him a lot....may be more than myself. But I am not sure about love.

I don't want to say I love you to him when I didn't mean it from my heart and soul.

They said to take sometime as there is no rush.....
As they says 'he is stuck with you for a life time so take your time.....he is not some boyfriend who would run away from you.......he had to bear you lifelong....'

I know they were sarcastic.....but I like the fact that we will be together.....life long may be?

I hope it turns out well.

Just then Akki suddenly came to the room shouting my name.....
I was concerned about her, because she was sweating so badly and looking so anxious......she is looking like someone in a dire situation.

I asked what happened......but she was panting so much that she could not form sentences.
After a minute....she said that Siddarth......

I was fully attentive towards her words now,and my fingers were crossed even in my mind I was praying God that it should not be something which hurts me,or him.......

"Jeeju had an accident."these were her words.....

My eyes widened at that.
I just stood there like a statue.
To be honest I was not in my senses....it was like my time stopped and I couldn't do anything......or more like I couldn't bring myself to believe it.