chapter 125

Sadhvi's pov :

I knocked into table in hurry......

Shit!!!! It hurts like hell.

Ok....let me explain you guys.
Today was Saturday and it was almost evening. That means the guests would come home anytime and I still have some work left.......
And in hurry to grab things from table I almost lunged myself into the table resulting in me knocking that table. It directly hit my shin that I yelped out loudly.
Listening to me Siddarth walked towards me hurriedly.....I just hope he doesn't walk like the 'clumsy me'.
He held me carefully and helped me in sitting on the chair which was just beside me.
"Why aren't you careful? First answer me....is it paining???" He said bending down on his knees to check if there was any injury on me.

But me being 'me'....I was admiring him all the while.
So I didn't saw that he was just about to press the spot where it was paining........just when I was about to stop him.....it was already late.
As I gasped in pain and tears formed in my eyes.
He looked at me with concern...."I...Ian sorry baby. Is it paining a lot??" He asked me.

I shook my head saying
"Not much Siddarth.....it would be fine in few minutes."

He left my leg but not before glaring at me and went towards bedroom.....I thought may be some work is left for him too.
I tried to stand.....I did it but when I walk ahead I can feeling the throbbing pain raising from my ankle. But I think I can manage for now.....anyways it's not the time to think these all. But my thoughts broke when I saw Siddarth walking towards me with a pain reliever in his hands.
As soon as he saw me standing a cute frown adorned on his brows.
I almost giggled seeing that....but thankfully did not because it would have make him spit fire for sure.

"Why are you standing???" He asked again making me sit back in my place. Eventhough I feel the pain I shut my mouth as I really don't want him to reprimand for my carelessness.

He sighed before kneeling down and carefully applying the balm he was carrying all the while.
After few minutes he leaned on the table facing me....
He said
"You should be more careful."
I nodded my head immediately......he shook his head helplessly.

"Ok now let's set the table." I said getting up.
"Isn't your leg aching??? Let me help you." He said.
But I shook my head and said him to check whether all the home is tidy or not. I don't want them to see the unclean mess in here.....I think I almost done the work .......but why taking chances? Let's just check alright.

I went to kitchen and grabbed all the takeout boxes placed on the counter.
Siddarth said it would be a huge thing to cook for all.....as my friends aren't there now to help me like they did before ....... actually I couldn't blame them.
Today I bunked my classes and Siddarth applied for a half-day leave....thankfully they approved it. So he helped me with some works.

So I served all them in serving bowls making them all ready to eat when they arrive....I would just need to serve it in their plates then.

Just when I completed my work I heard a door bell.

Oh shit!!!! I haven't even dressed up till now.
So ignored the doorbell as I know Siddarth would receive them. I ran near wardrobe grabbing my dress which I recently brought.
It was a white noodle strapped dress which was reaching till my knees. All along simple thread work was woven init intricately. Eventhough it was slightly exposing.....I mean I never wore a sleeveless dress.......but today Geetha warmed me saying I looked good in it. But thankfully I had a denim jacked which I could pair with it. Otherthan my arms and legs no part of my body is exposed......now that I did my job with the arms part, I was wondering if I could wear a jeans  too.
But before that I heard a series of knockings on the door.

"If you won't open the door I will kill you......" Akki shouted. So  ran towards the door leaving the jeans on the floor itself. I couldn't take chances when Akki is there......she is the crazy one.
She ran towards couch and sat on it as soon as I opened the door. After Swapna and geetha entered I closed the door.

"Don't tell me you are planning to wear that??" Akki asked me pointing towards that denim pants lying on the floor.
I shook my head saying
"No why would I?? I just threw it away in frustration!!"
I know she did not believe my white lies......she just shook her head and leaned back on her seat.
I placed back all the things and got ready really quick.
"Ok let's go now??? Wait!!! Siddarth's friends are here??" I asked them.

"Yeah....they dropped us." Swapna said.
I looked at the nervous looking Geetha.....now when I think about it she was has this relieved expression on her face when she came to this room.....may be thought that she would escape from Adarsh sir???
Ok but I shouldn't involve it their matters.....

We all went to the living room to see the guys sitting on sofa and talking about something.
I greeted them...which they retured back.
Now we all were sitting....I sat beside Siddarth.....akki to my left and then Ravi sir , rishi sir,  Adarsh sir , Geetha and Swapna. I can look at the anxiousness on her face......

Wait!!!! Why didn't Priya come till now???

I made sure to inform Varun to bring her along with him......as she had a special class she couldn't come with Siddarth.

Just then the door bell rang.
"I will check...." I said and opened the door to greet with Varun who was smiling widely and priya having same expression on her face too.
Priya hugged me saying
"You are looking so pretty Bhabhi!!!!"
I muttered a small thankyou.....and removed her arms from me.
She surely is a person with good strength.....I was just kidding.

I turned towards varun and said
"Come in guys....."

I took two chairs are placed them around the sofa.....as the sofa is only for 8 people.

"You are looking so beautiful Sadhvi....." Varun said.

I smiled at him and said
"Thankyou....."

Priya frowned before saying
"You just said thankyou when I said you look pretty.....but yousmiled at him???" Pointing towards varun.

"That's because it's me!!!!" Varun said smugly.....

"Nothing like that...." I said but they ignored me as they argued with each other.
I just hope my super jealous husband will not be jealous this time.

Will god hear my prayers??????

*****
Ok guys....sorry for the late update though.
Are you thinking Siddarth will be jealous of Varun as I am????
Please comment to say what you feel.
And I want to thank each and everyone for your tremendous support by voting the chapters......it boosts my confidence.
I won't lie saying I don't want votes.....because i do want more.
Don't forget to vote guys!!!!!