chapter 70

Sadhvi's pov:

Days flew by very quickly.......

Another two months passed.

Many things changed in these two months.

Like now me and Siddarth are talking in terms......

We can't be said that we are having so great bond but it was a lot better than before.

I couldn't blame him though because he is trying his best to work the situation.

After fest we both were busy with our own lives......

I had my 3rd year internal exams and also practicals.

We couldn't chill in that time like we do during normal days right?

I had to study.....study.....and study.

Those time was quite hectic for me.

Even mom used to cheer me up for the exams and even said not to take too much of stress of exams.....

But they are like my responsibilities which I had to take and had no other option.

Coming to Siddarth.......

He was busy preparing for his exams.....which completed 10 days back.

I can understand that he was stressed...... You know after graduation responsibilities increase.

In these past two months just texted each other.....no calls.

That too when we are free from all the studies......

I wonder how he managed to message me cause even Akki who used to speak to Ravi sir all the day stopped talking during these times.

After his exams he went to his home to spend some time with mom and dad......

I envy him.....even I wanted to go home very badly.....but I had this busy schedule from which I can never get out.

Mom dad were so happy that Siddarth came to home......

I mean he is more of a closed and reserved person even with family from what mom said.

But that day he was like.......

No Savi ....don't think about that day......

When I said about that day my friends catched my lies.....and at last I explained the whole situation.

Akki's expression is like wowww ......jeeju is so awesome.

They started teasing me saying Siddarth was jealous of Varun ,as he danced with me......but I don't think so.

Because he grabbed to a secluded room I agreed......but he never even spoke about Varun or even said to stay away from him.

He never said such sort of dialogues with me......
He didn't even brought up that topic.

So I think it was all their misunderstanding.

Today will be the results of Siddharth's exams......I am quite excited to see that.

I know he scores good.....

Well so better than me though.

What to do he is such a nerd......where as me.....I never do things regarding studies when there are no exams.

He said he was nervous before exams but did quite well in that.

I hope he scores very good marks and make mom dad proud.