chapter 31

Sadhvi's pov:

I asked Priya to send me some of the pictures.

Because it will be weird if someone asks me my marriage photos and I do not have that.....

That situation is really laughable.

All along the journey Priya was blabbering about her bitchy class mates.

Finally after one and half hour we reached college.

I asked them to stop the car at a distance from the main entrance of college.

Because we decided to keep our marriage a secret....... That we can't take chances.

This is the time when students will be coming to college...... If anyone sees me coming out of Siddarth 's car....... They will probably make a scene out of this.

I mean.... Siddarth is like Prince Charming of our college.... Even if I didn't know him I know that he is probably most popular guy in our college.

I saw my classmate who is good looking has a group of girls following around him....... But if we compare them he is no where near to Siddarth.

And I am a nobody here...... So if I want to spend my days here peaceful I have to live my life without gaining any attention.

I came out of car and took my bag from the trunk.... I waved at Priya and Aadarsh sir.

I just nodded my head at Siddarth and immediately left from there.

I walked back to my hostel room to keep my luggage there.

I opened my door lock and saw the messy room there.
I sighed and kept my luggage on bed and took the broom and started cleaning the mess in my room.

After cleaning I searched my mobile.

I took it and opened the call log and dialed Geetha.......

With all the things going around me I haven't called anyone after my marriage.

I know she will be angry at me.

After few rings she lifted the phone.

"Hello Savi..... How is your married life with jeeju? "She questioned enthusiastically.

I scoffed and said "Are you forgetting me..... You did not even ask about my well-being. "

"I believe my jeeju will make sure you live well"she cheekily said.

To divert the topic I asked
"When are you coming to college? "

"I am already in the campus..... Just wait for 10 minutes. "she answered.

I said come fast and hang up the call.

I took my bag which is placed on bed and started unpacking my clothes.

I haven't brought many clothes to home this time as I thought I will do nothing but sit at home.

But my thinking got wrong. Anyways..... I had to buy many clothes.

But I brought my sarees here to college except the silk ones which I brought.

I thought I can bring them here for wearing for any occasions or else.... If we have to suddenly visit Siddarth 's mom dad..... It can be handful then.

I placed them neatly in my cupboard and closed them.

I saw the door opened and Geetha entered the room.

As soon as she saw me she ran to me hugged me.

I slapped her hands away saying
"Hey.... How many times i had said... Don't hug me... I don't like being touchy. "

She smirked and said "Ohh don't go say that to jeeju also.... I guarantee you won't say that to him.... Anyways had a blast on your wedding night? "

My eyes widened at her question...... Does she have no shame.

"Stop your rubbish talking. "I said with fake anger.

"I think you enjoyed. "She said cheekily.

I slapped her arms and said

"I have to say something to you. "

She said "OK.... Who's stopping you by the way?"

I signalled her to take a seat.

We both sat on my bed beside each other and I started explaining things to her.

"On the day of marriage..... I left to his home right? After that we were asked to perform few rituals and all.

And then when we resumed to our room to sleep it was already midnight. Then we heard a knock and  it was Priya.

She informed us that grandma passed away. For the next day I have been busy with things over there.... As all the guest have been visiting the house to offer their condolences. "

"Oh... It's quite a sad news.... Are all coping up with the situation? "she asked me.

"I think they all were mentally prepared for her death.... I mean doctor already said she only had few days..... I was very sad but all coped up with situation.

Siddarth had some work in college so him and Aadarsh sir came.... Even Priya followed us as she has nothing to do at home. "I said.

"Aadarsh sir?? You mean jeeju's friend?"she asked me.

"Yeah.... Even he is Ravi sir's classmate. "I said.

And asked "What's the matter? "

She said "Nothing.... I just asked. Nothing else. "

I nodded my head even when I found something fishy.

Now I have important things to inform her.

"And also me and Siddarth decided to keep our marriage a secret. "

Her eyes widened and she even looked angry....

"Did he said anything to you..... How can you not say about your marriage to any one?
Is this a child play..... "she was going on rambling.

I hold her hand and she stopped with her ramblings.

"No it is nothing like that.... As he will be graduating in six months.... He want to have this days peaceful.

If any one gets to know about this they will be gossiping about this matter. He doesn't want that.

Even I think it's okay.... What if his girl fans turn into my antifans and don't let me live peacefully?

So I think it is a win-win situation.
I asked him and he said I can say about my marriage to our friends but just asked me to keep it low. "

"I called Swapna and Akhila.... They are coming in 1 hour. Don't worry we will inform them"she said.

"I want to take some time before informing them..... They will surely get angry on me and also create a ruckus "I said shrugging my shoulders.

Even she nodded at my sentence.