chapter 39

Sadhvi's pov:

After lunch we went to our classroom quickly to have a nap.

I am not really liking the present seating arrangement.

Taking Dr. Abdul as an inspiration all other faculty also gave a notice which stated students to be seated as per their roll no. s.

I don't really like it.
I have been missing our last bench fun from two and half months.

We all use to do all the stuff like talking,chatting in mobiles, playing games and all when we used to sit in last bench.

Now I and Geetha have been sitting in second last bench.

We can even use mobiles in the boring lectures I miss those days sitting with all my friends.

In addition to that Varun......

He is topper of our class. And he is the top class nerd .I heard he also enjoys a lot like pub and partying but when he was within the college he will always be in study mode.

He will be sitting beside me. We usually sit maintaining distance.

I appreciate him for that...... He is a gentle man. He is really in my good books now. Even if I don't communicate with him more I know he is good.

He talks to me sometimes for which I politely reply not wanting to offend him.

We all reached class and saw it was almost empty.

We sat on our respective places and I slept on my bench keeping my bag beside me.

After sometime I felt some movements beside me. I sat up startled and saw that Varun came and he is been trying to keep my bag in desk as I kept it in place where he sat.

I took my bag from his hands and kept it in desk.

I turned to him and said

"Sorry for the inconvenience. "

"No no I should be the one who is sorry. I disturbed you from your sleep. "he said.

I gave a small smile and said
"No problem.... I was just bored. "

Even he smiled widely and asked
"Had your lunch? "

It was the first time our conversation is not about studies.

"Yeah I had... And you? "I questioned politely.

I feel weird talking casually with him as I am not habituated for it.

He nodded his head and was about to answer me our lecturer came.

We all stood up greeting him a good afternoon.

He nodded and started with his lecture.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
After continuous classes for next three hours finally it was the time to leave the classroom.

I feel really exhausted.....

Now all I want to do is lay down on my comfy bed.

But we already made plans to go to canteen today after classes. I don't want to spoil the plan just for me.

We all went directly to the canteen. I slumped down on the chair and leaned down closing my eyes.

Swapna asked for our orders...

Akki said that she need egg puff and coke.

Geetha said she want  egg roll with fizz.

I just ordered a coffee to calm my nerves.

She nodded and went to place order.

Geetha asked me with concern
"What happened to you Savi... You are not yourself today..... Say something don't be like this. "

I smiled feeling happy for her concern.
"I am really tired and have slight head ache.... Don't worry I will be fine after some time. " I said with assurance.

After sometime Swapna brought our orders....

I quickly took my coffee ....

It is really hot, I slowly started sipping my coffee and blowing at few intervals to make it cool down.

As I thought it is really calming my nerves.

Now I feel really alright.

I completed my coffee and looked at others to see them eating leisurely.

I frowned and said

"Guys eat fast. I have completed mine."

They all were ignoring me and completely enjoying their dear food.

I sighed and looked around to pass my time.

I saw Ria in canteen talking to her friends. Actually I have to call her mam as she is in same class as Siddarth, she is our senior. But I couldn't call her as all I do is hate her....

Again I started feeling like a depressed lover.

Sigh....

God why are you doing this to me?
Can't I have a happy day..... You are literally  putting all your efforts to make me sad.

May be it is my ill fate. I should stop blaming God for that.

Ria and her friends came and sat on the adjacent table.
She was saying
"Did you guys saw Sid today....... He was looking  fabulous today.

All I wanted to do was kiss him. But sigh I can't do that before our marriage..... "

I frowned at her words....

Did she just said she wanted to kiss my husband?

Bitch.... I gritted my teeth and stopped myself saying anything.

Just then her friend started speaking.

"You and Siddarth marrying..... Is it really true? "

My breath got hitched.....

From morning I have been saying myself that it is just a rumor I don't have to believe these things.....

I am curious about what Ria says and also don't want it to be true.

Please God don't break my heart.......

"Yes.... You guys know right I love my Sid so much.....I have said the same to my dad yesterday, he was happy and even said that Sid is very nice choice.

And then he said after we graduate he will ask Neeraj uncle to marry me and  Sid.

You know guys I am really happy it is like my dream coming true.... "she happily said.

She was smiling and here I am close to crying which do not want to do again.

I feel like i am becoming a cry baby.

Another girl raised a question
"Does Sid knows about all this? "

At this question my heart started beating violently.......

All she was saying from morning was her father will ask Siddarth 's hand for marriage to Dad......

I think I was drowned in sadness that I didn't thought about Siddarth 's point of view.

All I hope is he is not along with Ria.

******

Please do vote share and comment guys.

What do you think Ria says?

Will Sid really leave our Sadhvi?

Please share your opinion guys.....