chapter 8

*female lead's name is Sadhvi Reddy
But her friends call her Saavi.
*And also in most medical colleges juniors mostly fear seniors as they helds more authority.And also a junior must address a senior as Sir.
*It is beacause of that I addressed Akhila's (akki) Boyfriend as Ravi Sir.

*****

Sadhvi's Pov:

I spent some more time in the park with Geetha and we both decided to call it a day.

To reach my home I had to nearly walk for fifteen minutes. I plugged my earphones to listen my favorite songs and started walking towards my home.

As I opened the gate I saw my brother doing something with his bat.

This is my first time meeting him after coming home this time.

He had this stupid smirk on his face. I just want to do anything to erase that smirk off his face.

He said mockingly "Oh my goodness!is this for real..... See who blessed us with her attendance. "

I said nothing as I don't want to spoil my mood.

I just ignored him and about to walk past him.....
Then he said "Where were you all this time....... Coming home doesn't mean roaming around like a bitch."

I may try to ignore him as much as I want but his words really break my heart every time.

Every time I think that I'm over all this..... He prove me how wrong I am.

Tears start glistening in my eyes...

I just blinked my eyes continuously in an attempt to stop tears which may start flowing at any moment .

I just don't want to give him the satisfaction of breaking me. So I took deep breaths to calm myself down and started walking inside the house.

My mom is doing something in the kitchen.... As soon as she saw me entering she called me.

I just want a moment alone.... But I don't want any more drama from my mom.

So went near mom and asked
"What happened mom? "

She said "Look at the time.... You said that you will return early."while  narrowing her eyes.

I apologized her for being late and rushed into my bedroom.

I had a quick nap for half an hour  and washed my face.

I took my mob,ile and started scrolling memes in instagram.

I was wondering what happened as Swapna and Akhila are not online.

Their both families are modern type......they encourage Swapna and Akhila to be more active and all.
They are open minded... They even know about their boyfriends.

How I wish I also have such family.

May be I can get such in-laws......
I slapped myself for again thinking about marriage.

I don't know what happened to me but these days I'm thinking more about marriage, in-laws, husband stuff.

I should stop thinking all these there is still a lot of time for marriage for me....... In two months I'll be 20 years.

I know my parents will marry me off as soon as I complete MBBS.... Which means it still has 2 years.

May be because my friends got caring boyfriend I myself was craving for that caring.......

Let's leave the topic I think I'm gonna write an essay about marriage.

To divert my mind,i started watching  Majili(it means destination on Telugu)

It is a story of a girl who had a one sided love to a guy. The guy is a cricketer and already had a girlfriend. After learning about the guy having a girlfriend her heart broke. But the guy's girlfriend is from a well off family.... And they separate them. Years later the girl is married to the guy who is still living the memories of his ex girlfriend. They learnt that his ex girlfriend is dead and has a daughter. That daughter learns about the love story of her mother and comes to the guy and helps him reconcile with the girl...now his wife.

It is really a feel-good movie. I like watching love stories. I have action filled movies.

I turned my head and saw that the time is nearly 8pm and went in the kitchen to help something for dinner.

As I reached I saw that my dad didn't reach home till now. Normally my dad will come home before 7 pm.

I wondered what happened.

I helped my mom in setting the table for dinner.
My mom took my mobile to call dad.

She spoke with him for few minutes and came back.

She said let's have our food dad will be late today. We said OK and my mom served my brother and for me and then served for herself. We started eating while watching TV.

After eating I took my plate and placed in sink. I took my mobile and saw that it is nearly 9pm. I saw a message from Geetha that
"Saavi......... Did you checked the date today....... Already two days of holidays are completed...... Only four days are left as last day will be for traveling itself. "

I saw the date and confirmed my self that she is indeed correct. Two days of holidays are completed.

Suddenly I remembered of the dishes and saw that they were in sink.

I took my mobile and played my favorite playlist and kept it on kitchen counter and started washing the dishes.

After nearly 20 minutes I completed washing them.

I stretched my arms and back as I felt a cramp.

I went to bed and closed my eyes to welcome the dreams of mine...

Zzzzzzzzz.

*****

Hello readers..... How do you like the chapter??

Hope u like it.

Like. Vote. Share