chapter 46

Siddarth 's pov:

Two months later -

Past two months has been hectic for me.

I will be graduating from this college in precisely 45 days.

We will be having last 15 days as preparation holidays and the one month we have to attend college submitting all our assignments.

I was grown distant to the world in this past two and half months.

All I do daily is going to college and do my works and study for the finals in evening.

I am somewhat nervous about how I will do the exams........ But yesterday Aadarsh really motivated me.

If anyone would say that I will be motivated by Aadarsh I would have laughed them of...... But you see that is what happened.

Our final exams is quite difficult because for the practicals we have to study all four years syllabus which is quite tough in these days.....

Sometimes I  ring up my mom and speak to her few words..... When ever I called her she would bring up the topic of Sadhvi.

I  didn't talked to her since we came to college. I was really busy with my life....

I was more busy than my friends because I had to do a part-time job in the evenings.....

I planned to leave that job but the owner of restaurant requested me to work for one more week.

I wanted to completely concentrate on my studies these days.

As everyday me Aadarsh, Rishi and Ravi sat in our classroom at our usual place.

The classroom was too noisy to my liking. I like it peaceful but everyone are deeply involved in their own conversations that they didn't notice the noise they were making.

Just then our class representative Rudra went on the stage and announced that today's class is cancelled and we can leave to hostel.

We all packed our bags and was about to leave..... I felt someone holding my hand.
I turned around and saw it was Ria.

She is really a headache.... Can't she sense my rejection already?

But I have to be patient. I can't be rude to her.

If you guys think I couldn't be rude to her because I care about her..... Than you all are absolutely wrong.

I don't even care fore her.... She can go to hell.

I just have to bear her for one more month and then I will be free.

Her father is my dad's friend.

When she got into this college with me..... Her dad specifically said to me to take care of her.

I replied posititively to him then not knowing I had to bear all this headache.

She was nice till two months ago. I mean she used to come to me and talk to me even if there was no need. But she used to be in her limits.

She maintained her distance and talked to me..... But don't know what happened suddenly she was trying to flirt with me.....

I hated such situations. I couldn't even reprimand her to back off.

I sighed and removed my hand from her hold giving a small awkward smile for her..... Hoping she understands that I am not comfortable with her.

She is looking at me like a obbsessive lover which I don't want.

She gave a wide smile.... I can see that even my friends are irritated at her behavior.

"Sid..... Are you free this evening?
If you are we could spend sometime together... Like alone?? "She said while battling her eyelids....

She really is testing my patience..... I already was a short tempered man which I agree without any hesitation because I am short tempered sometimes.

"No Ria I will be busy"I said controlling my irritation. Hope she stops here itself.

"Baby.... We only have one month hardly in this college.... We can't spend time together this leisurely again. So come with me OK? "She said requestingly.

"Hey guys.... You leave to hostel I will join you later.And you Ria come let's go and talk in canteen. "I said and started walking to canteen without even bothering to see whether Ria is following me or not.

I think the boys are somewhat shocked.... Because it was the my first time inviting a girl to canteen. But I couldn't care less on this situation.

I went and sat at the random table which I saw was empty.

She sat next to me and hold my hand which was placed on the table.

Gosh.... This girl.

"Ria what is your problem? "I said without even bothering to mask my irritation which is clearly visible on my face.

She seemed startled.
Did she thought I brought her here for a date??

"Sid....let's grab some food before. "she tried to go to the counter to place our order. But I said before even she stood up.

"No need. I didn't come here to enjoy food now. I want to clear things. "I said sternly.

"OK Sid.... I will not beat around the bush. I love you... And I want to be your girlfriend. "she said directly.

I took deep breaths to control my self from the urge to snap at her.

"Ria.... I am not into these things. I hope you will not repeat it again. Exams are around the corner so concentrate on them. I think even you want to make your father proud? "
Even I was quite shocked.... Because I explained her really well without my usual rude remarks.

Her eyes turned glossy but I just stood up and left from there.

I really don't want any other drama.

I came to our room in dorms.
As soon as I entered I can see the questioning looks given to me.

Not wanting any further misunderstandings I started explaining things to them.

"It was nothing guys... I felt she is being weird with me from before....we went to canteen I questioned her. "

As usual the over enthusiastic asshole  Aadarsh  interrupted me and asked what she said.
I glared at him and said

"I would say I you give me some time.

OK where were we?.... Yeah.. There she proposed me.
I rejected her in a least hurting way.This was it. "I said and went to washroom to clean myself up.

*****

Hey.... How is the chapter.?

Please VOTE  SHARE and COMMENT