6.1

Russet's P.O.V.

Sometimes Cerise is actually smarter than I take her for. The reason she was so bent on catching that Gible was to use him in her battle against Clemont. She found me so I could watch her. I didn't think she'd be ready until tomorrow. I guess she's just full of smart surprises today.

She's made good work of Clemont's Pokémon. It's now 1 on 2 Cerise's way. This is actually the first time this has happened for her. With my help of course, but still.

"Ruben!" That's what she decided to name the Gible. "Dragon Claw!" Ruben's claws start glowing bright blue. Clemont's Helioptile is using Quick Attack. They meet and both are sent spiraling backwards.

"Helioptile! Use Grass Knot!" Helioptile buries his hands in the dirt of the indoor battlefield and small roots started crawling towards Ruben.

"Um..." Cerise says nervously. "Use -"

"Dig," I say quickly. "The roots don't go down that deep."

"Dig!" Cerise calls with more confidence. Ruben does so and comes back up under Helioptile a few seconds later. The Electric type is launched into the air and crashes back down hard.

"Helioptile is unable to battle," the ref says. "The winner of the battle is Gible. Therefore the match goes to the challenger, Cerise"

"Awesome," Cerise yells. Ruben does the same. Well he didn't yell awesome, that would actually be pretty cool though, but he did yell. Cerise thanks Ruben and recalls him to his Pokéball before running over to get her badge. I wanna get out of here to go hang out with Sienna. I like her a lot actually.

She wasn't at the hotel place when I checked.  Maybe she went to the center. I hope she did. Like I said, I wanna hang out with her today. I haven't had the chance what with all the drama that's been going on lately. There actually isn't really much to do in this city when you think about it. Maybe we could go to a café or something. It's about five o'clock. Maybe we could just go look at the tower when it's lit.

- - - - -

I couldn't find Sienna. What is actually going on? That's the second person in our group who's gone missing. Are we all just gonna go missing one by one? And better yet, I can't sleep for some reason. I'm just laying here starting at the ceiling. It's actually kind of lonely. I actually kind of miss Malachi... I actually feel pretty bad about that argument. I have for a while. Since I saw Jasper and Peridot reunite after Jazz was released. Those two are gonna make a cute couple one day.

Speaking of couples... is it bad that I'm more worried about Sienna, a girl I've known for like a week, than Malachi, I guy I've known for about two years? But Sienna it's so pretty. Strange yeah, but she's fucking beautiful. She actually looks like a model or movie star. If she was, I'd be sure to see every one of her movies. Plus, everyone else in the group has someone. Cerise has Malachi. Jasper has Peridot. I want someone too, and who better than this perfectly sweet and gorgeous girl. Well, doesn't look like I'm gonna get some actual sleep any time soon. I guess I might as well get up.

I roll off the bed and look out the window. My window looks right out onto the battlefield. It's actually really cool. It looks like it's someone out there. It's that Jasper? Dark hair, slouching body, that Eevee, the hat. Definitely Jazz.

I'm out on the field in a few minutes. Jasper seems to be concentrating hard on training that Eevee. Timo, I think was his name.

"Timo," Jasper calls. "Spin and use Swift again!"

"Eevee!" Timo jumps into the air and starts spinning clockwise. That's when bright yellow stars start flying around everywhere. Some cut the branches from trees. When Timo stops spinning he stands stiffly and waits for another attack to be called.